To cut a long story short, im coming up to finishing my Sustanon 2 x week (Sun and Wed) 14 week cycle (currently just leaving the 13th week), I have noticed the last 3 amps are broken (dont ask me how, stored in my underwear draw), on finding this i contacted my source to order 3 more amps of Sust ASAP, which he has done but is just waiting on delivery from his supplier.

My last Sust shot was last Sun, now because of the wait i missed Wed`s injection, now ive been told today that they might arrive this Sat morning, if not then next Mon or Tues, which means im going to miss this Sundays injection too, i.e. 2 x shots missed.

Any advice on what i should do, should i just carry on with the jabs on Mon or Tues when i finally get my stuff, and adjust the doses accordingly to every 3 1/2 days like i was previously?

Dont want to really start PCT 18 days after my last shot last Sun, seeing as ive only got 3 jabs left id like to get the whole 14 week done, as the weeks have gone ive just come on really well and carried on growing.

Thx for your help.