HSV
    HSV is offline Junior Member

Tren Ace.what length and dose?First timer.

Hey boys ,im running tren ace.and cyp for my next (3rd ) cycle.Could any of you please offer suggested first time dose and how long I should run it for.My uninformed idea was 500mg/week for 8 weeks.Stacking with test cyp at 5-600mg/week for 12 weeks.Am going to run d-bol for first 4 weeks as well.I might be gettn greedy but was considering throwing in some deca at 400mg/week.(week1-10).
    Age-34
    bf- 18%
    weight- 107kg
    I have aromasin and HCG and novaldex.
    Thanks
    HSV GTO
    Last edited by HSV; 07-16-2006 at 08:38 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Without really knowing many of your stats including previous cycles (yes you have done two but no idea what they consisted of), how tall you are or your training history or GOALS it is extremely hard for me to give you a great suggestion. But I will give you some tips. Do not run deca , you do not need it, keep tren to everyday injections and use 50mg per day or at most 75mg per day. D-bol probably also wont be needed but I dont see a big harm in it for 4 weeks.

HSV
    Thanks for the feed back, first cycle was stana,second sust(500mg)and eq(500mg) for 12weeks.Goals ,well I guess bulking is my main objective and to reduce my BF which is one reason I have chosen to run Tren .If sides dont become an issue what sort of time would you run this for? 6-8 weeks seems to be adviseable?Seems short tho , must be strong gear.

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    run cyp at 500 mg a week and the tren at 75 mg a day and see how the sides go and kick the show off with the d-bol at 35mg a day. Can throw the deca in at 300mg a week but I wouldn't bother, imho !! good luck bro...

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Since this is your first time with tren , I would consider running it at 50 mg of ed and see how your body handles it. I had a bad run with tren and I think if I would have just stuck with 50 mg ed instead of 75mg ed, I could have dealt with the sides. Cyp I would run at 400/500 mg ew.

onehundredk is offline Member
    i remember going over this like a week ago in another thread...and the search button will bring up 100 posts on tren a doses

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HSV
    bf- 18%
    weight- 107kg

Thanks
    HSV GTO
    Son, I think you should work on your bf first.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Since this is your first time with tren, I would consider running it at 50 mg of ed and see how your body handles it. I had a bad run with tren and I think if I would have just stuck with 50 mg ed instead of 75mg ed, I could have dealt with the sides. Cyp I would run at 400/500 mg ew.
    I totally agree. Start off with 50mg ED. You should get good results at that dose. Once you start getting near 75mg and above, the sides aren't worth it. I was an emotional wreck!!!

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I agree. 50mgs/ed would be optimal for a first time tren user. Also, your bf is a bit high and I'd suggest you get that down to like 12% or so before starting your cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st time user of tren acetate start off with 50mg ed,after a couple of weeks if the sides are minimul to nothin you can up it to 75mg if you want,as for the length id run it for 8-10 weeks.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Start at lower doses as described above untill you get comfortable with the sides then work up to 100mg ED for 8-10 weeks.

Have fun with the night soaks, I mean sweats.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    You got it right the first time, Lavinco. It is night soaks. Whenever I'm on tren , I gotta change my bed sheets every 5-7 days cuz all that sweat makes them sheets stink! But ya gotta love the stuff, huge strength gains, no water retention, lean muscle gains and increased libido for me.

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    I totally agree. Start off with 50mg ED. You should get good results at that dose. Once you start getting near 75mg and above, the sides aren't worth it. I was an emotional wreck!!!
    I hear ya man.

I did 200MG EOD of Tren A, I was all over the map, Mad, upset, cranky, moddy, bitch, the list goes on and on

Chip

HSV
    Thanks heaps for all the advice and feed back.I am looking foward to this cycle.As far as my BF goes ,I may have over estamated a little but most people probably do the opposite.Ive just finished a season of rugby union so am pretty cardio fit. Am really keen to hit that gym 6am 5 days again.Im going to run 50mg per day for 7 weeks,if sides are under control Ill consider uping it to 75 around week 3-4.So I guess cycle will look like this.

Dbol - 40mg ed(week1-4)
    Tren - 50mg ed(week 1-7)
    Cyp - 600mg per week.(week 1-12)
    Aromasin - 25mg eod

Am interested on people opinion on best inject schedule for the Cyp.
    Once again thanks for feed back.(bring on the night sweat)
    Last edited by HSV; 07-17-2006 at 08:48 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Inject cyp twice per week, 3.5 days a part. The cycle looks pretty good but I would use aromasin ed. Just do 12.5mg ed instead of splitting it eod.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    i just finished ;my first run with tren ace @ 50 a day and bumped it to 80 the last 2-3 weeks. If I did it again I would go at 75mg ed. then again; i didn't know how i would react. also my was not from pellets.

Thread Information