Spyke is offline Associate Member

Maintaining muscle during cutting

I have never done an actual cycle of AAS. I am on real HRT through a doc. I take 150mg of test cyp, 500iu hcg per week as well as .5 mg arimidex every 3days and 50 mg DHEA per day. Nothing is cycled.

I am doing a long cut and want to maintain muscle while I loose fat. Can I do anything here with my hrt program to better insure that I don't loose muscle?

Thanks

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    What exactly do you mean by a LONG CUT? are you just changing diet? are you adding cardio, do you workout. This info will help

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    I have about 15 more pounds to loose. I have been trying to keep it real slow 1-2 lbs per week.

I am trying to eat as clean as I can and right around maintenance as far as calories. Adding cardio 30 min 3-4 times a week.

Yeah I lift as well. I do HST every 48 hours and have had great success adding muscle with it even when my test levels were 150! Problem is that right now I am in the deconditioning phase of it which means I am taking a little over a week off from lifting.

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    I have about 15 more pounds to loose. I have been trying to keep it real slow 1-2 lbs per week.

I am trying to eat as clean as I can and right around maintenance as far as calories. Adding cardio 30 min 3-4 times a week.

Yeah I lift as well. I do HST every 48 hours and have had great success adding muscle with it even when my test levels were 150! Problem is that right now I am in the deconditioning phase of it which means I am taking a little over a week off from lifting.
    This is what winny is for, keeping muscle while dieting. I'm starting to love winny, even on a bulking cycle because the gains you make with it stay, and keeping 10 pounds permanently after a cycle is pretty impressive, test the water weight goes down like 10 pounds once it's out of your system. I like the winny caps, I can't handle injections everyday, and winny hurts like a bitch!!

Thread Information