fitman is offline Junior Member

NOLVA AS ANTIESTROGEN FOR TEST AND DECA?? HELP!! calling experts

can i use nolvadex as anti estrogen for my test and deca cycle?? cant get hold of adex or letro.. will nolva reduce water retention to??

bump

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You can order adex (ldex) and letro from here http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    dont use nolva with a 19 nor

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    You can order adex (ldex) and letro from here http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/
    This is it!

but i live in norway, wh not use it with a 19aa? i know they use the same reseptors. but what happends? it is bether then not using anything? and i will not get gyno?

bump

BUMP, really want to know this

8pak is offline Junior Member
    Deca is a 19-nor, a progestin, as are all nandrolones and can affect the progesterone receptor. This can result in unwanted estrogen-like sides such as water retention and gyno, usually in the presence of HIGH blood levels of estrogen. Thus, if you use only nolva as your anti-E, you will block the estrogen at the receptor (effector site), but your SERUM estrogen levels could still be very high depending on your Test dose and how much aromatization is going on. A better way to handle this is with an AI like arimidex , which will block the conversion of the test to estrogen, thus keeping blood levels down. So nolva with an AI is OK, but not alone.
    Last edited by 8pak; 07-17-2006 at 02:04 PM.

will it lower the effects on the deca ? IF i use only nolva, do i keep gyno away? iknow my body will go with a lot of estrogen in it , but i just wondering if it will help with the gyno..iknow a lot of people who just using nolva. and it works for them ..??

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Re-read the post above yours to answer your questions. Long story short, alot of people over the years have used nolva and has been for the most part fine. Doses I believe would play a key role in this as well.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Wait a minute... Nolva with WHICH AI? Aromasin is the only AI that works WITH a SERM... and arimidex doesn't. so??

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$
    Wait a minute... Nolva with WHICH AI? Aromasin is the only AI that works WITH a SERM... and arimidex doesn't. so??
    Now hold on... nolva works with arimidex . I know for a fact. Also, you may say SERMs lower concentration of AI's I think you may be thinking of letrozole and that particular study. Even if it did lower adex that doesnt mean aromasin is the only thing to be used in combo.

so nolva would keep my gyno away?

Anon Poster is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitman
    so nolva would keep my gyno away?
    NO!

Nolva will stop estrogen from your test causing gyno. However, all that estrogen in your system will HELP the deca cause progestrone related gyno.

You need to take arimidex /aromasin /letro to reduce your total elevated estrogen level to prevent the deca from causing gyno.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Nolva has the potential to make 'deca gyno' worse by up-regulating the PgR, possibly making estrogenic effects (which are amplified by progesterone and progentinic hormones like deca) more pronounced.

Can you get letrozole ?

Thread Information