Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MAJOR25 is offline Member

How long for test e to kickin?

I've been on tet e for 5 weeks.. how long doest take for the test e to kick in and in which week is the highest level? Just wondering... thanks bruthas

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    you should be seeing results now

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Anywhere from 4-8 weeks in.
    I'm just nearing my 6th week this Thursday and I am just now begining to notice some results, nothing earth shattering but noticable.
    I'm using 500mg Test E.

Hang in there.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Are you noticing anything at all?

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    for me personally teste took a while for it to kick in abt 6-7 weeks i think

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    The one thing that has bothered me most is that there is no noticable increase in sex drive which is something I have come to gather is one of the first signs of it working.

I have been talking with another chap who is using 500mg of Stealth and he is pretty much having the same experience as I am thus far.

So that gives me some encouragement.
    I'm taking it day by day now.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    3 weeks after frontload!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    you should be seeing results now

Well other people are telling me that I look bigger but I cant' tell...I believe is harder to see your own body changing...or maybe is just me that I was specting huge results...

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Are you noticing anything at all?

lil bit

Quote Originally Posted by Moe-mentum
    Anywhere from 4-8 weeks in.
    I'm just nearing my 6th week this Thursday and I am just now begining to notice some results, nothing earth shattering but noticable.
    I'm using 500mg Test E.

Hang in there.

This is my 5th week and I'm only taking 250mg because this is my very first cycle of real juice......I took sd but tha was just a waiste of money and specially time.....

Quote Originally Posted by QGL
    Yes, its harder to see the changes yourself but if other people are telling you that you look bigger, thats a good sign

thanks brutha..

I'd say 10 days to fully be in your system, then about 3-4 weeks for physical results...week six should be full blown...

next time jump start with some Drol, ull be soooo psyched u gained 20lbs u wont even dwell on the test :-D

Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    for me personally teste took a while for it to kick in abt 6-7 weeks i think

this is what I'm hoping... maybe by next week....How exacly would you feel or notice when is kicking in...
    please excuse me if you think this is a stupid question....

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    I'd say 10 days to fully be in your system, then about 3-4 weeks for physical results...week six should be full blown...

next time jump start with some Drol, ull be soooo psyched u gained 20lbs u wont even dwell on the test :-D

how bout some sustanon 250 with deca ? Would this be good too..

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    The first things I notice is that my sex drive goes through the roof and I get hot real easy and sweat alot.

Sustanon is a blend of 4 tests, which im not sure if it would make sense to stack ontop of the test e u have already been taking... if you are talking about a future cycle then id hold off on the Sustanon...its a great AAS for your first cycle... but its rookie shit IMO I think you need about 1000MG of sust just to get the minimal amount of EACH test it has.... not really worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    The first things I notice is that my sex drive goes through the roof and I get hot real easy and sweat alot.

Well I always sweated a lot all my life...and I'm always horny, even before I started shooting.....

Sustanon is a blend of 4 tests, which im not sure if it would make sense to stack ontop of the test e u have already been taking... if you are talking about a future cycle then id hold off on the Sustanon...its a great AAS for your first cycle... but its rookie shit IMO I think you need about 1000MG of sust just to get the minimal amount of EACH test it has.... not really worth it...

My bad IIIIIIIIII, I meant in a future cycle...So what should I do with it if is just rookie shit or what can I stack it with?....I can't throw it away..

Quote Originally Posted by QGL
    I like to call it that superman feeling...LOL You will definitely know it when it kicks in if you've got good gear

Yes, sust and deca are GREAT together. Last time I used sust and deca for 12wks, gained 33 lbs

IIIIIIIII is saying is not worth it..
    Last edited by MAJOR25; 07-18-2006 at 09:36 AM.

well if u already bought it u may as well use it... it will give u good gains, but for the money i dont think its the best choice... stack it with the deca and see how that works for u.... how old are u and what are ur stats and lifting/cycle history

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    I am on week 6 of test e. I noticed the good feeling and increased sex drive after the first couple of weeks. Now at week 6 I don't notice myself getting much bigger but my strength is way up. Lots of fun in the gym because I lift heavier almost every day.

I do notice a swole type look to my muscles. For instance my biceps look pumped all the time. There is not much difference between them flexed or relaxed.

well if u already bought it u may as well use it... it will give u good gains, but for the money i dont think its the best choice... stack it with the deca and see how that works for u.... how old are u and what are ur stats and lifting/cycle history

before test I was 178 not i'm 200-203
    lifting 3 years all natural 5 weeks ago was my first shot ever..

haha ur really proud about that first shot :-D hahhahaah

how tall, and do u know ur body fat???

ohh and to CORHOLLIO.. ur gonna be that guy Dateline loves when u f*** up ur tendons and ligaments from lifting heavier... muscles grow from juice.. ligaments. ehhhh not so much!! BE CAREFUL!!

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    ohh and to CORHOLLIO.. ur gonna be that guy Dateline loves when u f*** up ur tendons and ligaments from lifting heavier... muscles grow from juice.. ligaments. ehhhh not so much!! BE CAREFUL!!
    I am not going crazy with it. I increase the weight slowly to make sure my body adjusts to the heavier weights.

haha ur really proud about that first shot :-D hahhahaah

how tall, and do u know ur body fat???

5'7-8 and last time I checked I was 12-15 BF I'm sure is more now is more but I don't know..

Thats pretty good!!! even 5'8 at 203lbs.... If i were u id cut down.. my friend looks 10X more jacked then me.. but i got biger arms shoulders and chest then him.. hes just like 6% fat and everythign is solid muscle on him.. hes very vascular... Im 5'10 -215lbs and 17%.. gonna try for 10% by Sept!!!

Work on the diet bro, focus on that.. then ur test will kick in and ull be jumping for joy while chicks are jumping on your dick!!!

Thats pretty good!!! even 5'8 at 203lbs.... If i were u id cut down.. my friend looks 10X more jacked then me.. but i got biger arms shoulders and chest then him.. hes just like 6% fat and everythign is solid muscle on him.. hes very vascular... Im 5'10 -215lbs and 17%.. gonna try for 10% by Sept!!!

Work on the diet bro, focus on that.. then ur test will kick in and ull be jumping for joy while chicks are jumping on your dick!!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro...it can take between 4 and 8 weeks to start feeling differences in strength and weight providing you're following a good trainimng and nutritional regimen.After reading some of your post,it seems to me you couldve done abit more reading and research before you started but whats done is done.except for one person that said EAT and GROW no one has asked about your calorie and nutritional intake.Now undersatnd this with out that you can take as mich AAS as you can afford and you'll be pissing in the wind.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    well now that I posted someone mentioned diet....good one bro!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I find gains arrive between weeks 4-9.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It should be kicking in very soon.

I notice that while I'm lifting I feel mad and it helps in a way...I know that getting mad is a sign of AAS but while lifting?

I'm sure I will feel it soon...
    Last edited by MAJOR25; 07-18-2006 at 10:37 AM.

no buddy, getting mad is NOT a side of AAS (roid rage is a myth)

Studies show higher testosterone is only linked to increased aggression in males of lower intelligence!!

Ponder that!

runninpony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe-mentum
    The one thing that has bothered me most is that there is no noticable increase in sex drive which is something I have come to gather is one of the first signs of it working.

I have been talking with another chap who is using 500mg of Stealth and he is pretty much having the same experience as I am thus far.

So that gives me some encouragement.
    I'm taking it day by day now.
    Im just into week 4 of 500mg Stealth. I jumped with dbol so I had pretty nice gains at first, but my sex drive between week 2-3 got so crazy I almost made my wife shut down her business to take care of me full time!!!!

I am half way threw my 6th week and i have had streath gains and weight gain, but i only get the superman feeling once a week.My sex drive was crazy from week 2 till 5 but is relaxing now. i get better pumps now then before but i don't think it has completely kicked in yet. I have gained 12 pounds though.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member

Studies show higher testosterone is only linked to increased aggression in males of lower intelligence!!

Ponder that!

****IN TOTALLY AGREED!!!!!!!!!!

Ponder that!

I mean is not anger towards anybody.....I feel this agreesion inside of me that makes me feel if like I want to scream.....

Quote Originally Posted by runninpony
    Im just into week 4 of 500mg Stealth. I jumped with dbol so I had pretty nice gains at first, but my sex drive between week 2-3 got so crazy I almost made my wife shut down her business to take care of me full time!!!!

Nice avatar is that your girl?..

runninpony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJOR25
    Nice avatar is that your girl?..
    Yessir thats my wife,,thats why its so hard!! And about the roid rage ,,,,,,,roid rage is NOT a myth. However it is way overrated. Steroids obviously can cause aggression in some people. Most of the aggression is used in the gym.

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member

I've been on it a week

I've been taking 250 mg (1cc) of test eth 2x a week and 50mg (1cc) of Winny every other day, and I have already gained at least 3lbs of muscle after 8 days. I am on a diet, so I may have gained even more. I have noticed IMMEDIATE gains in size and strength,but again, I am taking Winny as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information