HammerStrength is offline New Member

Didnt know where else to put this but.

Ok, ive been waiting for my gear for about a month now and nothing has arrived, ive been doing busniess with this company for a while now and everything has gone smooth, but today i got this email.

This e-mail has been sent regarding Your order -removed-, We experiencing with some troubles with customs.
    E-mail might be applied only for orders sent out from -removed- to -removed . Please take a look to Your -removed- account
    when Your last order status has been changed to 'On The Way' and add about 15 days. If the order has not been delivered in written timeframe
    please reply to this e-mail and to end of e-mail subject line add text '-removed-' in other case please reply to this e-mail
    and add to end of e-mail subject line '-removed-' .

Do not worry We will proceed all order and deliver to You, but new first resend will be carried out in next -removed-
    because We must completely change the delivery methods and move to another country.

We hope You understand and to do more business with You and You will stay with us.
    notice I did not leave any information for it, however what do you think happened ? Should I expect a customs letter soon ?
    Last edited by HammerStrength; 07-18-2006 at 10:16 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    sounds like you may get it in 2 weeks if not then youve been f**ked.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    If you have been dealing with them for awhile now, I would say wait the timeframe and cross your fingers. If indeed they are having trouble, getting swamped with emails now will not speed things up.

You can't do a source check yet as you have not enough time or posts, but since you say you have been doing business with them, then I would try to be patient.
    Some companies have a policy on seized merchandise, so check to see if they do

hope this helps

wow scary

Thread Information