Housemoney is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork done...total test BAD!

Guys, I just got my bloodwork back from the dr. MY TOTAL TESTOSTERONE IS 182! THE RANGE SAYS ITS 240-950! I'm a 22 year old fb. player (6'4", 290) who has only one cycle under his belt. PCT ended 5 months ago!

20 weeks of prop 900-1100/wk
    1-10 w/ tren act. 700/wk
    11-18 var at 50/wk

My pct was 2.5 weeks of clomid and nolva
    I also took 10 500iu shots of HCG

I'm kinda freaked out?! I cant PCT again because the NCAA comes around here in a couple weeks for camp, and im planning a prop/suspension cycle following that.

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Jesus christ dude that is a rediculas first cycle. No wonder your test levels are all fcuked up!

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I agree. What were you thinking? Tren for you first cycle? 20 weeks of prop? Of course your test levels are gonna get f-ed up.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    WOW is all i can say

you ****ed up doing this with out reserching 2.5 week's PCT for a 20 weeker
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

yea i know guys, I've went through this discussion already. I realize I went too long and didnt follow through with long enough PCT. What can I do now?

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    WOW is all i can say

you ****ed up doing this with out reserching 2.5 week's PCT for a 20 weeker
    yup...that or you had low test before the cycle, which is entirely possible. just being 22 doesnt make for lots of test flowing naturally.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Would trying some natural test-boosting supps such as activate by designer supps, tribulus etc? Bother the NCAA testing? Those have proven effective in addition to pct for me..

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Damn man, I would start another complete PCT cycle for 4-6 weeks....HCG , Clomid and Nolva.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Whatever you do: DO NOT start juicing again until your body has had ample time for recovery.

Most people take 250-500 mg of test a week for 8 weeks or so for their first cycle.
    Imagine a kid who tried alcohol for the first time and chugged down a bottle of vodka, 10 beers and five tequilas all in one night. Yeah, that would have to be one insane kid, one who is lucky he didn`t permanently damaged himself, right?
    Well, you are the steroid aquivilant.

I`m not your mother (I promise ), but don`t touch anything until your system is normal again and please cut down your doses big time.

2DaTop is offline New Member
    Agree with all the comments here.
    One brave dude!

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Try natural test makers....Trib and Tongkat....they work!

RobbieG is offline Member
    My pct was 2.5 weeks of clomid and nolva
    I also took 10 500iu shots of HCG

LOL!

all I can say is that you are the reason people talk bad about roids!

imagen every time you speak about them, someone will say:

"..well, this is what steroid does to you.."

crap, you are in deep shit

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Don't get scared, try a variety of different things... When the NCAA testing is gone please do another PCT (4-6 weeks) and allow your body proper time for recovery. Please do not damage your endocrine system for the rest of your life, that would be really unfortunate.. If your body doesnt rebound well from steroid use (light or heavy) maybe you should just leave the juice alone period. I was an athlete as well and I understand the concept of getting an edge by all means necessary, but you have to smarten up and realize that you are in danger of doing irreversable harm to your body. In the end, it's just not worth it. I wish you well and hope your boys kick tires and light fires and start producing some endogenous test. Until your levels are in decent range for your age group I suggest you stay away from steroids , unless you want to be on permanent HRT for the rest of your life...

TheOak* is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    Whatever you do: DO NOT start juicing again until your body has had ample time for recovery.

Most people take 250-500 mg of test a week for 8 weeks or so for their first cycle.
    Imagine a kid who tried alcohol for the first time and chugged down a bottle of vodka, 10 beers and five tequilas all in one night. Yeah, that would have to be one insane kid, one who is lucky he didn`t permanently damaged himself, right?
    Well, you are the steroid aquivilant.

I`m not your mother (I promise ), but don`t touch anything until your system is normal again and please cut down your doses big time.
    Silly analogy, when you abuse alcohol you die, abuse AAS you will not. Instead of people giving this guy a mouthful and saying "you ****ed up" which he got over at EF someone give him some advice who has been in this situation before.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    I think you have no choice but to run hcg and put that next cycle on hold for a while. I'm not an expert but I hear it will bring your test levels back to normal.

I think Sman or C bino can help you out with this.

bump for help

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude its all been said, but the only way you are going to fix this is to do another proper PCT and then some, straight after the testing is done. DO NOT do another cycle until your natty system has restarted or you are looking HRT down the barrel of a gun for the rest of your life.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    long first cycle imo . maybe try some zma , oxo and tribilus . might help dont if it will though

balin is offline Junior Member
    Way short on the PCT. A study i saw last year involving bber's showed that it can take 6 months to totally recover T production.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    Damn man, I would start another complete PCT cycle for 4-6 weeks....HCG, Clomid and Nolva.

YUP!! Start a whole new PCT, like you just finished your cycle. Make it at 4-6 weeks following Anthony Robert's protocol in the PCT section, then wait 3 weeks and get tested again. If this doesn't get you going again you may need to check with an endo~

I can tell you I just did his(Anthony Robert's)PCT after a 16 weeker and my test levels 12 weeks from last shot and 6 weeks after PCT ended are higher than they were 2 years ago after a lengthy AAS hiatus.

this thread should be published, amazing how stupidity can be dangerous.. there are probably hundreds of people stubborn like this dude in same situation ..

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Whatever you do: DO NOT start juicing again until your body has had ample time for recovery
    Totally agree, begin another PCT asap man....props only on getting bloodwork done....

thanks for the help all... except robbieG who is an amzaing D-BAG

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    so uhh.. PCT anyone?

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    The body is extremely resilient, you'll recover...eventually. But you might lose a lot of the mass you gained. You need to hit up proper pct asap, if you cant period, then just try some tribulus and some creatine, get lots of sleep etc, at 22 your test levels will go back, trust me. In the future I wouldn't run a cycle much longer then 14 weeks, I can't think of any good reasons to run one for 20 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    so uhh.. PCT anyone?

Whhaaat ???!! PCT = Period con Tren ?!?! TrENE?!?

kalla is offline Banned
    get some proviron quick 50mg a day

Thread Information