$Lim$h@dy is offline New Member

How are these gains for a first cycle?

What's up guys? I am just finishing up a 12 week cycle of Sus(250 every 3rd day), which I also kickstarted with 4 weeks of D-bol(30/day). I think I made pretty good gains but I want some proffesional opinions. Sorry, I know pics would help but I am in Iraq and I don't have a camera right now. I went from 190 lbs to 208, adding about 1%bf. Biggest strength gains were chest and shoulders. My bench max was 190lbs, now is 260 lbs. On Military BB Press, went from working out with 90-95 lbs. to doing 125-135 (3-4 sets of 6). Shrug sets went from 175-185 to 220-240 (3-4 sets of 10-12). Arms went from 15" to 17", mainly in triceps. Biceps were my least gains due to extreme pain in wrist and forearm when curling..possibly carpel tunnel. Are these pretty good gains for a first cycle and with proper PCT can I expect to keep most of it? Would really like some input.

Thanks,
    $$

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yea they are good gains.. just make sure to keep them with correct pct, diet and training..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Looks Good To Me

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    yeah real good bro...pct is essential if you want to keep it...why are in iraq???on duty???

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    18 lbs w only a 1% increase in BF is pretty good..just make sure you have proper pct, and also up the cals during pct just to be safe..you can cut later

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    great gains bro...keep on the training and diet, and if you have a good pct you should keep almost all, imo...

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    sounds good... GIVE ME 20!!!!!

You should have been naturally putting those marks up before taking steroids .

17 inch arm with those lifts? How much of that is actually muscle....

Lay off the juice for a long time, hope you will be able to keep some of that new found strength and not lose it all do to rushing into aas instead of correct training/diet.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You should have been naturally putting those marks up before taking steroids .

17 inch arm with those lifts? How much of that is actually muscle....

Lay off the juice for a long time, hope you will be able to keep some of that new found strength and not lose it all do to rushing into aas instead of correct training/diet.
    Good job, but I agree, benching just your own body weight to start means you had alot natural potental.

saberu is offline New Member
    Its good that you are making progress but the stats confuse me...You were only benching 190 when you started?-I dont disagree with you in wanting results but you might be selling yourself short. I dont use AS so my knowledge is still limited but I suspect you will keep your gains and continue to improve without the use of steroids .

Animal505 is offline Junior Member
    Them some good gains man! Have a happy PCT!

$Lim$h@dy is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input. Yea, I know I should have waited and I almost didn't due the cycle, but I decided at the last minute to go ahead with it. I am 29, when I was in high school playing football, it was so much easier to gain. After a H.S. football injury followed by motocross and snowboarding injuries in my mid 20's, I started getting discouraged because I just could not seem to get back to where I was. I don't plan on doing another cycle for a long time...if ever. Another reason I decided to go ahead is because I'm in Iraq and
    the gear can be bought at the pharmacy. I don't have any hook ups in the States and I'm not gonna just walk up to some guy in the gym and ask if he can get me steroids . Over all, if I can keep most of my gains, I will be happy with decision to do the cycle. Hopefully I can keep building from here naturally. Thanks to everybody for all the great info and advice on the site.

Peace,
    $$

Thread Information