davidboy is offline Associate Member

any 1-Ad users.. personal experience??

just want to see if anybody have taken 1-Ad and what kind of side effects they had (bad and Good experience)? i have taken 1-ad 600mg/day for 8 weeks, gianed about 15 solid mass little a bit water..i kept about 8 pound with no pct,
    sides effects were horrible, started getting backpumps after week 6, little acne, and fvck my prostate..later i start researching more about 1-Ad and was reading personal reviews and they were had same prostate problems!!! only 8 weeks cycle and fvck my prostate and i am only 27..anybody with same experience??

LockStockBarrels is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, I love 1-AD and 4-AD. They should be taken side by side because the 4-AD can help reduce the sides. I pretty much had no sides. Its my third cycle of 1-AD and 4-AD and for each one, I have gained a good 15 pounds within two weeks. No bs! Of course, you have to eat like a monster in order to grow. They recommend taking 1 capsule, 3x a day for 4 weeks. I took it for 2 weeks and then hit legal gear's M1T instead for the last two weeks to solidify gains. Worked really well and kept all 15lbs. I'm around 11% bf also. I'd definitely recommend the stuff if you didn't wanna hit the juice and wanted to keep sides low but only with the 4-AD. Good stuff though. Lots of other great reviews about it too
    Last edited by LockStockBarrels; 10-31-2008 at 02:30 PM.

saco is offline New Member
    What did 1-ad do to your prostate davidboy? did you get BPH? how is it now?
    i was thinking of doing a 1-ad cycle but i'm a little afraid of BPH. is it reversible?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    friends dont let friends use prohormones

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I used musclemaker II for awhile in the Marines, It was awsome, put on like 10lbs in 12 weeks on ship. It had 1AD and 4 AD in it, They sold it to you at GNC with Lipotic Acid, I dont know what It was for I just took it, Rock hard boners, no sides

wel, there is no question that 1-ad and 4-ad will help you build more muscle.
    but, i was just concerned on how high the risks of BPH would be or if it is reversible

Snrf is offline Banned
    I used one of them when I was 15. 1-ad I think..

looking back it probably wasn't the best idea, I had no results whatsoever and seemingly no side effects but it was def real.

this is why 15 year olds shouldn't have debit cards!

pigrond is offline Member
    whats 1ad ..4ad never heard of it

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pigrond
    whats 1ad ..4ad never heard of it
    prohormones. all sides no gains. you dont see it in this forum much because there is another forum for it.

ok so what about 1-test mKrulic? should i expect better gains from it?

Thread Information