Thread: Side Effect?

Velkar182 is offline Banned

Side Effect?

Hey guys. I am cycling 10wks of 500mg of test en with 1-4 wks of dbol 50 mg. I am 23 yo, 5'8. This is my second cycle. The first was the same but with 30mg dbol for weeks 1-4.
    My question actully regards my weight. I started at 308 lbs and in this the 6th wk I am 357 lbs. The dbol made me bloat. At first just my muscle were swollen, but now everthing, including my ankles are a little swollen. I noticed that since I have been off the dbol a week now and I am exceting alot more, so I think it is coming off. Has anyone had this problem. I am inclined to think it is a genetic thing that I am prone to gaininng water weight easily. I say that because in carb loading for my most recent competition I sucked down all sorts of fluid and gained 55-60 pounds in 36 hours. Then it just came off over the following week.
    The second question is whether I should move up the dosage of test en. I experience no side effects besides a hard weener. No gyno, no agression or anything. I plan on adding some other things my next cycle in the winter, maybe deca or something and swithing something for dbol. Should I just continue at 500mg of test en with the addition of say 200mg of deca a wk or should I move to 750mg of test en. A buddy of mine suggested that the complete lack of side effects might mean that my body is just eating the test up and adding more test en next time is ok.

9 years lifting experience.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    you gained 49lbs. in 6 wks.. dude...

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats ur bf??

u gained 55-60 lbs in 36 hrs?? are u for real?? that cant be healthy..

if i was u i'd end the cycle and never touch gear again until u drop weightsay like a 100lbs.. jmo

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    at 5'8, damn you must not be the best shape, well round is a shape. lol kidding bro. you a powerlifter?

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    nothing about this story is healthy. how much is it worth it to you to be THAT large, when you know your body hates every minute of it?

(that is, if this isnt BS)

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by k@m NYC; 07-20-2006 at 10:15 PM.

I am a powerlifter. My bf was 20.9% at the beginning and now it is 19.1%. My weight today was 330 lbs. and my water weight is coming off. As far as my health goes, I carry it well. My good cholesterol ratio is phenomenal. My bp is 118 over 77. My resting heart rate is 65. My arms are 20 and 3/4 inches to give you and idea of my build. (I need to post a picture eventually bc everyone who sees my stats are concerned with my health and don't answer my questions.)
    I just wanted to know if anyone had a bad experience with dbol and the water gain?
    Does anyone have an opinion on moving the test upto 750mg, or just adding something like deca first?
    I guess my third question now is should I look at switching dbol out and using a different injestible to kick start, perhaps anavar ?

Thread Information