zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member

Finding a doctor (Bloodwork etc)

Hello, as i get more involved with AAS, i am obviously increasingly concerned with my health. While i have experienced little tangible side effects, it would be nice to make sure everying else is ok.

Soooooo. Im a college student. I have not been to a doctor for probably 5-6 years. I dont plan on leaving this town anytime soon. How do i go about finding a doctor. Do i just flat out tell them "Hi, im Bryan, i do Anabolic steroids , i need bloodwork?" Surely, doctors know a thing or two about AAS but how can i be convinced that they are going to know whether or not i am doing them 'safely'?

How much does bloodwork cost?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I go to a sport's doc they never ask to see my dl and they tend to know a little bit more about aas than your average md

I just give them fake info as too who I am

The cost that I normaly pay is 50 for the visit and aroud 100 bucks for the lab test

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. The town isnt too big though... i hope i can find a 'sports doctor'.

If they DID ask for a DL or something, dont i still have rights? Could they somehow disclose of my medical info / steroid use and get my ass busted?

thanks for help.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    if you want bloodwork before your cycle ? and you havn't run anything in the past 4 months then your test levels should be okay. Just go in and say you want bloodwork done simple.

He cant do shyt!

Thread Information