workout 5 days per week
    and this is my 4th cycle

week 1-4 D-bol @ 60 mg per day
    week 1-12 Test E @ 500 mg per week every monday & friday 250 mg
    week 1-11 EQ @ 500 mg per week every monday & friday 250mg
    week 1-12 Super Test 350 @ 350 mg per week every wednesday 350 mg
    PCT always

Iam in my 6th week
    cardio 5 days per week my weight is staying the same but I am looking very ripped and much bigger chest up 3" arms up 1.5" waist down 4"

my question is has anyone done this type before. if you dont like this cycle you will hate my next one

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    I am no expert like the other bro's on here but why dont you just run test e and or supertest? not both? it would be better to stick with one ester i think..

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas702
    40 yrs old 6'2" 225 lbs body fat about 14%
    Diet very good
    workout 5 days per week
    and this is my 4th cycle

week 1-4 D-bol @ 60 mg per day
    week 1-12 Test E @ 500 mg per week every monday & friday 250 mg
    week 1-11 EQ @ 500 mg per week every monday & friday 250mg
    week 1-12 Super Test 350 @ 350 mg per week every wednesday 350 mg
    PCT always

Iam in my 6th week
    cardio 5 days per week my weight is staying the same but I am looking very ripped and much bigger chest up 3" arms up 1.5" waist down 4"

my question is has anyone done this type before. if you dont like this cycle you will hate my next one

I am no expert either but I do play one on TV....lolol
    Not sure what esters are in your Super Test, but not sure you need it at all
    TESYT Enanthate should be taken every 3.5 days to be more accurate with the blood levels, So I would do monday morning adn thursday night ( i am on that now) you could mix the Eq with the test adn shoot together.

But again not sure why the Supertest let me know what the esters are in it and why you feel you want to add more test to your other test which is all test because test is test so no need to mix all the esters especially since you have the dbol as your kickstart JMHO

sman,, supter test is just sustanon ....60mg of dbol seems alot but if this is your fourth cycle and you can handle it i guess ur alright...as for the test mon and thursday is okay. I would just up the test e to 800-850 if thats what you want to do and keep it just as test e. but like i said im not an expert and one of these other guys will be able to help you alot more

dblock

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    have you taken dbol before? if so, what doses? 60mg dbol ED is a lot, i'm pretty experienced and 50mg ED produced BAD sides (back pumps)

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm no expert either, but I did sleep at a Holliday Inn Express last night and I think: that if this is your fourth cycle (you've got some mileage under your belt); you're six weeks in (the halfway mark); getting the results you reported; you must be doing something right!

M.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    not true,supertest can be anything today...depending on who's making it....ive seen supertest consist ofEnan and cyp...also enan,prop....they also call high mgs of test supertest...ex:enan500mgs=supertest.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    didnt see that part stating he was in his 6th wk..how were the dbol sides @ 60mg ED?

bigmax.....yea i didnt think of that..the reason why i thought that was there is a certain vet company that names there sustanon by that name...whoops

dblock

JRH
    JRH is offline Junior Member
    I had no sides at 60 mg per day took l-dex for bloat very little acne tanning helps everytime I live in Vegas so the sun is hot as fucX

you are on 850 mg test per week cool bump the Eq to 500 or 600 for the last 6 weeks

Thread Information