ebomb6789 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation DECA 300 Question!

I just started my first cycle I am three days into taking Deca 300. I am taking 3 whey protein shakes a day plus one or more protein bars. I want to know what if anything should I take with deca. I am 23 and weigh about 195 and am 6', I dont know my bf % although it cant be that high. I also hear everyone talking about test is it worth it and easy to get ahold of?

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Get it at the same place where you obtained your "deca ".

ebomb6789 is offline Associate Member
    That still does not tell me what else I should be taking I am asking for advice!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well advice you are going to get. Deca only cycles are a dumb idea. You have a high probablity of having sex drive problems into the cycle. For a first cycle Test is the only thing you should be using. And protein bars dont cut it as a meal either.

nate3422 is offline Member
    take some test with it or you can get deca dick, plus the test with the deca will give you much better results

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Try to add some test if you can, if not I guess its not a huge deal. Just could be sex issues. How often are you injecting it? Do you know what PCT is? Are you taking any ancillaries?

Anyways, to say it bluntly it is obvious your diet is shit, get into the diet forum and do some reading or post your diet so we can help you better.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Next time, do some research before starting cycle. If you did some research which you haven't, you'd know that you would stack deca with test to avoid deca dick and that your first cycle should be a test only cycle.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebomb6789
    That still does not tell me what else I should be taking I am asking for advice!
    You asked if it was easy to get a hold of and I told you. Who or wherever you got the deca from should know where to get test.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

deca 300 question!

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Next time, do some research before starting cycle. If you did some research which you haven't, you'd know that you would stack deca with test to avoid deca dick and that your first cycle should be a test only cycle.
    Guy your advise is decent ..but not entirely accurate..you see not everyone will get deca dick....ive known guys that take deca crazy mgs...its never happend...yes test will make this a better cycle ...some enanthate by the way will be good..and will give him better results....i'm not calling you out cause as i said you're giving out decnt advise.peace.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Guy your advise is decent ..but not entirely accurate..you see not everyone will get deca dick....ive known guys that take deca crazy mgs...its never happend...yes test will make this a better cycle ...some enanthate by the way will be good..and will give him better results....i'm not calling you out cause as i said you're giving out decnt advise.peace.
    Yes that is true, there are some boards that recommend Deca only cycles and they say that Test is shit !!!. So the only way to really now is to try it for yourself. There is a risk of deca dick, but if you are happy to take that risk then go for it. Personally I want Heculese up and running 24x7 so there will always be Test in my cycles and the data to backup why is all over the net.

Thread Information