23 years old now serious about training since 15
    goals for cycle: STRENGTH!!!
    6'3" 195 6-7% (just cut from 205 13% )

here is the part im doing for SURE

this is by DAYS not weeks

1-120 prop@100mg ED
    1-100 masteron @100mg ED
    1-100 npp@100mg ED
    90-133 [email protected] ed (this is so by the time i cut masteron i will have it in my system, and im cutting it early enough in pct for the nolva and clomid to handle the rebound)
    122-137: (15 days) nolva@20mg and clomid @100mg
    138-158: (20 days) nolva@10mg and clomid @50mg
    1-120 hcg @500iu EOD
    caber@500mcg e3d throughout cycle/pct
    1-90 "perfect cycle" by anabolic extreme (this is milk thistle and ALA)

any advice on what i have already typed would be appreciated but what follows this paragraph is the reason for my post:

im deciding between:
    option 1)
    1-48: halo@ 30mg
    55-121: var@75mg

OR

option 2)
    1-50: drol @75 mg
    64-100: halo@40mg

input.. ready.. set.. go..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well if you have already decided on the base for the cycle then I guess my comments wont make a difference but that is a very long run. I would not be ever doing that but everyone is different. I would also never run that many compounds. To me just forget the orals all together, I see no need for them here. Also considering your stats that is alow of anabolics to be putting into you, your body really doesnt require that much to be able to grow. I think the whole thing is overkill man but if I had to choose I would go with halo/var.

HCG I also wouldnt be running 500iu eod during the cycle, that is a pretty high amount. I would use maybe 250iu eod and I doubt you even need that much.

My main point on this cycle as a whole is just that is is overkill. But you seem to know what you are doing for the most part, just need to tone it down.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Well if you have already decided on the base for the cycle then I guess my comments wont make a difference but that is a very long run. I would not be ever doing that but everyone is different. I would also never run that many compounds. To me just forget the orals all together, I see no need for them here. Also considering your stats that is alow of anabolics to be putting into you, your body really doesnt require that much to be able to grow. I think the whole thing is overkill man but if I had to choose I would go with halo/var.

HCG I also wouldnt be running 500iu eod during the cycle, that is a pretty high amount. I would use maybe 250iu eod and I doubt you even need that much.

My main point on this cycle as a whole is just that is is overkill. But you seem to know what you are doing for the most part, just need to tone it down.
    i didnt really think of it as a lot because
    1) i dont think of masteron as very intense at all
    2) i dont think of deca as very intense just supressive
    3) halo isnt very supressive i know people who use it with no pct at all (not that i would do that)
    4) i was leaning more towards var / halo and var isnt very intense either

but thanks guy i will think a lot about what you have said

and i will go with 250iu eod i wasnt sure about that part 100% on how to do it.. i knew i wanted hcg but i didnt know how much

i was leaning more toward the var/halo because var isnt as heavy as drol and i dont think i NEED drol on top of 5+ other compounds
    Last edited by one8nine; 07-23-2006 at 05:16 PM.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    okay here are the basics
    3 cycles done, test, deca , tren and m1t experience
    23 years old now serious about training since 15
    goals for cycle: STRENGTH!!!
    6'3" 195 6-7% (just cut from 205 13% )

here is the part im doing for SURE

this is by DAYS not weeks

1-120 prop@100mg ED
    1-100 masteron @100mg ED
    1-100 npp@100mg ED
    90-133 [email protected] ed (this is so by the time i cut masteron i will have it in my system, and im cutting it early enough in pct for the nolva and clomid to handle the rebound)
    122-137: (15 days) nolva@20mg and clomid @100mg
    138-158: (20 days) nolva@10mg and clomid @50mg
    1-120 hcg @500iu EOD
    caber@500mcg e3d throughout cycle/pct
    1-90 "perfect cycle" by anabolic extreme (this is milk thistle and ALA)

any advice on what i have already typed would be appreciated but what follows this paragraph is the reason for my post:

im deciding between:
    option 1)
    1-48: halo@ 30mg
    55-121: var@75mg

OR

option 2)
    1-50: drol @75 mg
    64-100: halo@40mg

input.. ready.. set.. go..
    I would go with halo/a bombs/tren and drop the npp if your goal is strength. But if you choose to use npp I would run it EOD. Also run letro @ 0.25mg-0.5mg ED starting 1wk before your first inj and run it up to the day that PCT starts. Then run nolva @ 20mg the entire time with 100mg clomid

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    I would go with halo/a bombs/tren and drop the npp if your goal is strength.
    as a wrestler i cant afford to lose the endurance that i lose with tren , also i like the effect on my joints from nandrolone .. hasvent used the pp ester but enjoyed the d ester
    But if you choose to use npp I would run it EOD
    why? it would be even more stable every day. if you are saying EOD cause of injections, im not scared of needles and im shooting every day ANYWAY, might as well put it in the syringe ... im going to brew my own gear so i get 100mg of each all in one shot, and then another vial with just prop for the last 20 days
    Also run letro @ 0.25mg-0.5mg ED starting 1wk before your first inj and run it up to the day that PCT starts.
    why in the world would i need to do this if im getting 700mg of masteron a week?
    Then run nolva @ 20mg the entire time with 100mg clomid
    i was thinking of 60 days@ 20/100 maybe. good advice though i will probably go with 60 days like that

as a wrestler i cant afford to lose the endurance that i lose with tren , also i like the effect on my joints from nandrolone .. hasvent used the pp ester but enjoyed the d ester
    why? it would be even more stable every day. if you are saying EOD cause of injections, im not scared of needles and im shooting every day ANYWAY, might as well put it in the syringe ... im going to brew my own gear so i get 100mg of each all in one shot, and then another vial with just prop for the last 20 days
    why in the world would i need to do this if im getting 700mg of masteron a week?
    i was thinking of 60 days@ 20/100 maybe. good advice though i will probably go with 60 days like that
    Im pretty sure bp levels will be stable using EOD. Correct me if I am wrong but does masteron combat estrogen....?

Im pretty sure bp levels will be stable using EOD. Correct me if I am wrong but does masteron combat estrogen....?
    yes that is the biggest draw to it for me also the vascularity and strength.. well the fact i can get all 3 from one compound

but im injecting every day why shouldnt i just include it in each shot every day and be MORE stable

yes that is the biggest draw to it for me also the vascularity and strength.. well the fact i can get all 3 from one compound

but im injecting every day why shouldnt i just include it in each shot every day and be MORE stable
    if its a combo i understand. so whats the deal with the AI/anti estro

if its a combo i understand. so whats the deal with the AI/anti estro
    masteron IS an anti estrogen.. thats why it was INVENTED

masteron was designed to be anti breast cancer but ended up being too androgenic

in my opnion making it a perfect steroid

better safe then sorry.

i have lots of nolva and letro on hand enough for the whole cycle i dont wanna drive my estrogen TOO LOW

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    6'3 195lbs at such a low BF, you're perfectly primed to start bulking.. I'd say naturally because you're very skinny for 3cycles under your belt already.. check that diet bro.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    6'3 195lbs at such a low BF, you're perfectly primed to start bulking.. I'd say naturally because you're very skinny for 3cycles under your belt already.. check that diet bro.
    actually i have been trying to stay at this weight as my wrestling class has been 185, cutting a few pound of water weight from 189.. i have been TRYING to keep this weight now im going to bulk up to 215 to cut back down to 197 shreaded

my diet is in check when i gain weight i gain fast thanks for the advice though.

Seems at 195 6-7% bf you should be pretty shredded already. but ok.

my goal is 4%

At 6'3 4% you will look like a starved giraffe.

also maybe im thinking of the ONLY oral i do being halo at 40mg ed for the first 60 days

(if i go this way i will be doing 20mg INJECTIONS 2x a day)
    Last edited by one8nine; 07-24-2006 at 11:14 PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

LOL!

I'd drop the orals.

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    LOL!

I'd drop the orals.
    are you saying i should INJECT my halo?

i really wanna try halo
    plus i have 1.5 grams on hand already

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Tell you the truth I dont really like it. For me it seems 8 weeks on followed by about 1.5 months off (1 month is PCT) works great. So that being said your cycle is a little long for my liking. Also hcg I run every 3rd day, seems to work best.

I dont have any experience with npp or letro. Var makes me feel sick. For the drol/halo option I would lower halo and raise drol but thats just me. Actually I dont use them both in the same cycle as Ive seen the bloodwork from those orals and it aint pretty. Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Tell you the truth I dont really like it. For me it seems 8 weeks on followed by about 1.5 months off (1 month is PCT) works great. So that being said your cycle is a little long for my liking. Also hcg I run every 3rd day, seems to work best.

I dont have any experience with npp or letro. Var makes me feel sick. For the drol/halo option I would lower halo and raise drol but thats just me. Actually I dont use them both in the same cycle as Ive seen the bloodwork from those orals and it aint pretty. Good luck bro!
    thanks i really appreciate this input
    i was thinking of doing 1.5x the dose of the injectables (150 of each ed instead of 100) and making it 66 days long and not using var or drol and just using halo. also if i make it shorter i was going to cut the hcg some.

so you dont believe in time on+pct = time off?

im a wrestler so i figured with the strength and weight classes being priority as a PL you would have better insight to my cycle than the average body builder. plus you know what the hell youre talking about

i think for sure now im going to up the dose and cut the time i was right on the fence but you pushed me over

THANKS AGAIN

Just run 100mg of prop/tren /npp for 10wks with drol @ 75-100mg for the last 5-6wks and use cheque drops before the gym. Also you know alot of strength gains have to do with diet not just compounds.

Just run 100mg of prop/tren/npp for 10wks with drol @ 75-100mg for the last 5-6wks and use cheque drops before the gym. Also you know alot of strength gains have to do with diet not just compounds.
    im for sure going to use halo
    thanks for the advice
    i eat eat eat everything in sight i dont count calories or fat or carbs i just eat like 10 burgers a day with some mac and cheese and skim milk and ham sandwiches i wrestle so much i stay really lean about 2 hours of cardo ED

im for sure going to use halo
    thanks for the advice
    i eat eat eat everything in sight i dont count calories or fat or carbs i just eat like 10 burgers a day with some mac and cheese and skim milk and ham sandwiches i wrestle so much i stay really lean about 2 hours of cardo ED
    You might want to try to eat better. Burgers, mac n cheese and ham sammies dont sound like an ideal diet. Might want to try some chicken/fish, baked/sweet potatoes, basmati/brown rice and black beans and whole grains.

You might want to try to eat better. Burgers, mac n cheese and ham sammies dont sound like an ideal diet. Might want to try some chicken/fish, baked/sweet potatoes, basmati/brown rice and black beans and whole grains.
    the things you named are EXACTLY what i eat durring/before wrestling season i just dont have it in me to be like that year round. i work at an expensive resturant so if it makes you feel better they are top quality angus burgers :-D

edit: but i guess that explains why i was just at 13% but durring season im at about 5% BF haha
    Last edited by one8nine; 07-25-2006 at 04:52 PM.

the things you named are EXACTLY what i eat durring/before wrestling season i just dont have it in me to be like that year round. i work at an expensive resturant so if it makes you feel better they are top quality angus burgers :-D
    ohhhhhhhh

ohhhhhhhh
    yeah off season we do some practice but i dont worry too much about how i do just the LEARNING part of it. so when all im doing with my life is lifting for strength and practicing i just dont see the need to stay that strict year round as long i just on a very very strict diet 2 months before season and keep it until the day after season ends, with no slip ups.

i would like to get strong but i would also liek to enjoy the food i love half of the year but thats life

Thread Information