pharmanau is offline New Member

ance meds from the DR. RX

im starting my next cycle september first

im running sus 250 for 12 weeks two amps a week. Last time i used sus i put on 10lbs and droped 1.5% body fat. right now im 5-10 190 at 6.1% 3 months off cycle anyhow last time i used sus i got some ance on my sholders /face and chest i would like to not get the ance if possable know of any good RX drugs that i could add to my cycle ?????

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

hunter147 is offline New Member
    Def. accutane

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    ro accutane imo is the only one to get...alot of ugl labs carry it, its expensive but worth it

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    tazorotene. ask your doc about accutane and see what he says. i gaurantee you wont get a script.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    tazorotene. ask your doc about accutane and see what he says. i gaurantee you wont get a script.
    not always true. i went to the dermatologist @ 16 w what was actually pretty mild acne, not cystic, and not leaving scars. I told him straight up one of my friends got on accutane and it worked miracles. He wrote the script, i got my bloodwork done, and then started taking it. Aside from aas, accutane was the MOST EFFECTIVE drug i have ever taken for anything

thunderdan is offline Junior Member
    I asked my doctor about accutane also and she said she had to send me to a dermatologist to get a script.....I never followed thru with a referral because I figured my blood tests would be off the chart because I was in the middle of a long cycle. Ive tried everything else and it only helped a little. I tried antiboitics and creams.

smeyers is offline Junior Member
    Not to semi-hijack the thread, but do you guys know how long to stay on acutane, and what the dosage would be. Ive had some friends that have been on it before, but were told that they can only stay on it so long because of the harshness it can have on the liver.

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smeyers
    Not to semi-hijack the thread, but do you guys know how long to stay on acutane, and what the dosage would be. Ive had some friends that have been on it before, but were told that they can only stay on it so long because of the harshness it can have on the liver.
    Typical cycles generaly last from 4-8 months.
    And anywhere from 10mg per day up to 80mg and even 120mg in some cases.

Thread Information