pcrepairs247 is offline New Member

Question 1st cycle please help me guys. CANT DO NEEDLES

hey guys, av been reading thru this froum for about 4/5 months now. And i have listend to all you pro's about educating myself. And i beleive i have learned enough about AAS.

OK here goes......

I am 24 years old 92kgs, 13% bodyfat. not sure about height lol jsut over 6ft. Benn going to the gym for about 4/5 years now. Have a very strict diet and doing plenty of cardio.

I have read hundreads upon hundreads of threads about what your best 1st cycle could be. And ther nearly all different. My main problem is most of the reccommended 1st cycles are using needles, i cant stress how bad i am with needles, one time i was reading on the internet how to use, and were to inject and i started feeling dizzy n shit lol( a knw thats girlie but shit i cant do nowt about it) So needles are out of the question.

I am wanting to put on sum lean muscle, but not gain any fat, and try n saty looking ripped. lol not asking for much.

I need sum absoloute legend that could suggest a really great 1st cycle (oral only) that would really help me out.

I thought if i put my own stats in, and my specification i could get better information.

thanks for reading this thread, a knw its a lil bit long but i try to get everything in . any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    if ya not ready for needles alot of people will tell you your not ready for steroids man

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by gobig99
    if ya not ready for needles alot of people will tell you your not ready for steroids man

EXACTLY......I am NO legend, but seriously man. If you can't get over the fear of needles, you may as well just stick to taking creatine.

There is NO viable cycle that is ORAL ONLY without a lot of risk involved

Most cycles shoudl have testosterone as the base since almost every AAS will shut down your natural test to some extent or completely. The best Test is injected sorry!!!
    Really, once you get over your fear of needles, you will actually start liking the power you feel being able to inject yourself!! I was afraid of them too until I was able to do it myslef and have control over the injection. Now I look forward to it

You still got some researching to do before using AAS. you say you have been rading for months, but you only joined as of today?????

WELCOME TO AR

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    You still got some researching to do before using AAS. you say you have been rading for months, but you only joined as of today?????

He doesnt really have to be a member to get information from this board.

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    Yea i agree with sman....at first i wasnt to fond of needles but i got used to it...it takes a bit but you will get there.... .. start off with your glutes...as for ed injections im not there yet lol...

dblock

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You just got to get over the pin fear-that's all there is to it. You may have to have a buddy/gf help you with your first few, but you will find they get much easier. This is coming from a guy who used to be scared shiatless of pins.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Sounds like you're shit out of luck bud. If you don't like needles AAS aren't for you.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, get a gf or someone you trust to help you at first, and you will be OK

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    dont be a pu$$y

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Really, once you get over your fear of needles, you will actually start liking the power you feel being able to inject yourself!! I was afraid of them too until I was able to do it myslef and have control over the injection. Now I look forward to it
    lol, totally. I think I'm more sad that this cycle is over because I can't stick myself anymore.

bigb4sho is offline New Member
    If you can't handle needles you're not ready yet bro

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    got a buddy of mine who is scared to death of needles. i did all of his shots for him on his first cycle (god that sucked). he would turn white as a ghost. he just started his second cycle and pretty much pumped himself up to do his own shots. he came over the other day and loaded his needle, turned white as a ghost and started sweating. long story short, he did the shot and said it wasnt nothing. said it was way better doing it himself. so my advice is take off the dress, put yours balls on your dining room table, look at how big they are, and join the dark side!!! muwhahaha!!!!

MODESEVEN is offline Junior Member
    ice that ass up!ice up where ever you are going to inject.you wont feel sh*t!nothing.i i were you,i would stick to your ass the first couple of times,be sure to ice it for a good 5 min,and then have your boy or a girlfriend stick you.after a while you will get used the pressure and the whole process and you wont need the ice and or a helper.
    MAN THE FCUK UP!

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    lol, totally. I think I'm more sad that this cycle is over because I can't stick myself anymore.

Isn't that the truth?!?!?! I can't believe how great it feels now to go in my bathroom(my labratory) and prepare my injections....lolol It is so freaky how neat it is to know you can do that!!!

pcrepairs247, seriously, once you get over the fear, your gonna love it!!
    I am sure you were a lurking guest before you joined the board, so stick around and if you have a GF/BF or whoever, we can teach them how to inject you with no problem at all......after all its just a little prick......lolol (damn, that's what she said last night.....lolol)

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    247- Question. With all the research and threads; have you considered
    your liver and the effect of orals?

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    like i said "DONT BE A PU$$Y"...

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    He can't get his blood work done with out needles either.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    first cycle id said do test e and suck it up and use a needle

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    if you get someone to shoot your ass you wont even know its been done

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    shooting is nothing its all in your head, i was afraid pins my self, last week i did my first shot, locked my self in my room, prepared my shot, and took me about 10 mins to shoot, i was so afraid that i was sweating and looked white like my bedroom walls, and finally stabbed my self in my thigh, i swear i didn't feel anything not even while i was injecting, but next two days after shot is different story enjoy brother

one8nine is offline Banned
    you gotta be kidding me aas is serous shit and you are not ready to be serious. if you are not ready to use needles you are not ready for aas

try out come cell tech and NO explode plenty of people who are scared of juice love those

thaisteroids is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=pcrepairs247
    My main problem is most of the reccommended 1st cycles are using needles, i cant stress how bad i am with needles, one time i was reading on the internet how to use, and were to inject and i started feeling dizzy n shit lol( a knw thats girlie but shit i cant do nowt about it) So needles are out of the question.
    [/QUOTE]

Done that been there.

There is a quick solution
    Do a search with google on Emla creme it contains lidocaine and it will sedate your skin on that location.

Next step is to put it on and wait for about an hour.

then start first time, slowly without gear, just a insulin (25 or 26g) size needle and a 2cc stringue

Clean the spot with some paper to get the creme off, then clean it with some alcohol swab

Then slowly place the needle against your skin, don't push it in, just hold it against it.
    If you feel OK with it (can be after several days of practice) slowly apply some pressure, and you will notice that the needle goes in without you feeling a thing. (remember it's all in your head a normal needle won't hurt also, but it's just a procedure to get you comftable with needles)

Once you have done that once or twice, fill the stringue with some sterile water 1cc (or vit B12 from the sponsers) and slowly inject. once this goes OK, the rest is no problem no more.

It's 90% mental, but slowly building it up whis way will cure your fear.
    If you have some relaxant like diazepam or oxazepam, it will help also with the first few times. (or a bottle of red label does wonders also)

an other option would be oral, Andriol (testerone caps). but you need a lot of cash $$ for that, take 4 x 4 caps a day to have any result, and take them right after a meal.
    price is about one dollar per cap... so you do the math, but it is allmost as effective as injection (but results varry per person), only 100$ more expensive per WEEK.
    Last edited by thaisteroids; 07-25-2006 at 03:50 PM.

clozr is offline Junior Member

Exclamation

If you want gains that you're going to be able to keep and have any fondness whatsoever for your precious, undamaged little liver, you will get over that aichmophobia really quicklike! My first two cycles, I had my buddy jab me every single time. It was really tedious. After the first time I did it myself there was no problem at all. Right now, I am running three jabs every two days and it's no sweat! Better gains, better liver, better gear. Just sack up and handle your shiznit!

needles will never bother you again once you shoot for for your first time

Talking

ok guys am gonna man the f**K up and get used to needles. thanks very much for al lyour information. I cant beleive how helpful people are in this forum, i asked for one legend and got about 20. really guys thnaks alot. am still gonna do themath on them orals tho lol.

i cant wait to join you guys on the dark side

Quote Originally Posted by pcrepairs247
    ok guys am gonna man the f**K up and get used to needles. thanks very much for al lyour information. I cant beleive how helpful people are in this forum, i asked for one legend and got about 20. really guys thnaks alot. am still gonna do themath on them orals tho lol.

i cant wait to join you guys on the dark side

Just remember to use an 18g for the first shot.....goes in like butter!!! NOT

Glute shots are best with 23g 1.5" pin
    quads usually 25g 1"

YOU CAN DOOOO IT !!!

Talking

hey guys sack this injection stuff for now, al move on to that next cycle( still shit scared) any way 3 hours l8r its 3:30am in the morn, my eyes are killin but its all for a good reason.

ANDRIOL !!!!!!!!!

I have made my decision that this is the drug i am going to use, has no sides, and makes your horny as ****, whcih to me is a bonus .

ive searched the net and i have decided to get 600 tablets coz ppl say you got take like 10 a day. for good effects.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

NO PRICE DISCUSSIONS!

NO SOURCE REQUESTS!

PLEASE READ THE RULES IF YOU'D LIKE TO REMAIN A MEMBER!

~Narkissos

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pcrepairs247
    hey guys sack this injection stuff for now, al move on to that next cycle( still shit scared) any way 3 hours l8r its 3:30am in the morn, my eyes are killin but its all for a good reason.

ANDRIOL !!!!!!!!!

I have made my decision that this is the drug i am going to use, has no sides, and makes your horny as ****, whcih to me is a bonus .

ive searched the net and i have decided to get 600 tablets coz ppl say you got take like 10 a day. for good effects.

EDITED: Narkissos

Oh geeze.. Has no sides? Dude, anytime your testosterone is raised there is a chance you're going to get sides. Just get some injectable Test E. But, if you're absolutely deadset on oral only, that's probably as good as anything. Good luck buying on the net.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    EXACTLY......I am NO legend, but seriously man. If you can't get over the fear of needles, you may as well just stick to taking creatine.

There is NO viable cycle that is ORAL ONLY without a lot of risk involved

Most cycles shoudl have testosterone as the base since almost every AAS will shut down your natural test to some extent or completely. The best Test is injected sorry!!!

WELCOME TO AR
    couldn't have said it better myself

Thread Information