Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Power Viking is offline Banned

reverse gyno lump with proviron

I finished my cycle in May and I`ve dropped about 20 lbs of lard.
    I notice that from time to time, not always, my nipples are big and puffy and they seem to take on the shape of a small cone (kind of).
    When I pinch my nipples (don`t ask *lol*) they go back to normal and my pec looks good again.

I`ve got two small lumps beneath each nipple. I`m guessing they won`t go away on their own since it`s been this long since I was on (didn`t know they were there before as I had all that extra lard on me that I`ve now dieted off).

I was thinking about taking some proviron to get rid of the little buggers.
    Have any of you tried that? With success?
    How much proviron should I take?
    Is it possible to loose the lumps while doing a cycle? I had a 10 weeker planned for mid-august.

Bump

i used letro and it worked fine. but i have never used proviron

bump

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Letro or Nolvadex should do the job I believe not 100% sure. Proviron at 75mgs/ed might work as well but dont take my word 100%.

Get a 2nd Opinion to make sure.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    proviron will not do it.. letro is the only thing that will.. of course you can all ways have them cut out..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hunter147 is offline New Member
    Def. Letro!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    proviron will not do it.. letro is the only thing that will.. of course you can all ways have them cut out..

IMO those are your 2 choices as well, Letro or Surgery. I'd try the Letro for a couple of months and take it from there. Takes a while to really kick in so make sure you use it long enough to actually give it a chance.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    letrozole ....worked for me back in the dizzzzzays!!!!!!!! watch the limp PeePee, im still suffering....DAM YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU haha jk

Seems I can get hold of some arimidex , but it`ll cost me 50% more than the proviron (that I`ve already gotten a hold of).

"Itīs important to remember that DHT and DHT derived compounds are used quite successfully to treat gynocomastia, and in this area, Proviron is no different."
    - http://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

The question is then: how much more effective is arimidex than proviron. Obviously enough for some of you to clearly advocate arimidex. I guess I`ll try some proviron first and then see what happens. The lumps are small after all.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    get some letro & follow C_BINO s gyno reversal thread...

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    get some letro & follow C_BINO s gyno reversal thread...
    I`d love to, but my sources can`t get me any letro and I don`t want to order any drugs through the mail.
    I guess I`ll give proviron a try and if that doesn`t work I`ll fork up the $$$ for some arimidex . Does anyone have any suggestion as to how much proviron I should take a day for this sort of procedure?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    bro....click the banner on the top right corner of this page. AR-R has great products --get your letro there. its not drugs...& its going to hopefully help your situation. GET LETRO & DO C_BINOs gyno reversal thread..it will be the BEST way to go about what you need to do.like spy & jay said...proviron wont do it.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    bro....click the banner on the top right corner of this page. AR-R has great products --get your letro there. its not drugs...& its going to hopefully help your situation. GET LETRO & DO C_BINOs gyno reversal thread..it will be the BEST way to go about what you need to do.like spy & jay said...proviron wont do it.
    I`m sure it`s a great product, but I don`t want to import it to Norway if it`s illegal, cus the chance of getting busted over here is like 75%.
    If it`s legal to import I`ll do it, if not I`ll stick to proviron .

C_bino
    ------
    Thanks for the info. Appriciate it.

briancb1 is offline Member
    to reverse this type of gyno and use letro for over a month, about how many bottle should one get in preperation?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well like the majority have said femara (letro) is your best choice. If you dont want to try research chems and seriously cant get ANY letro than arimidex is a better option than proviron still.

If you get it you can still run it the same way as you would with letro, I have heard some people say their gyno has diminished using arimidex and in fact in gynecomastia research with pubertal cases in males doctors have tried the use of almost every SERM, AI and ERD. They all work to some degree but going from letro to arimidex will make the response time longer by the same logic going from an AI to a SERM will take EVEN LONGER. In some cases of nolvadex usage it took almost 2 full years to reduce the gyno by even 50%.

Some other things you could look into getting are raloxifene or toremifene, again they are not going to be as great as letro imo, but for SERM's they seem to be fairly successful for combating gyno.

Thread Information