flyhalf is offline Associate Member

rebound xt, anyone ever heard of it?

got a friend of mine who is a competative bodybuilder. he swears by this stuff. also says alot of pro's use it. anyone ever use it or heard of it? its made by designer supplements, its legal to buy. say on front of bottle that it reduces estrogen, improves body composition, and increases natural testosterone .

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    Its bunch of Bull shit... It is reccomended by designer supplement to use this stuff for PCT after Super Drol well i did just that and i got Gyno. The shit didnt work. Offcourse the company is gonna talk good about it. If it was any good you would hear about it in the supplement form. Honestly it didn't do anything.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    i did after a dec,sus, n tren depot...worked great in my opinon...doc sayed levels were normal...but i added that with nolv anyway...

suppresses estrogen and kicks boosts natural test...i loved it!

briancb1 is offline Member
    I used it and it made me feel depressed like I had not friends, so it probably worked a little bit.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not good for PCT imo. I'd always choose a SERM over a AI. But that's mostly personal preferance.

There are much better products out there for PCT, and also as Anti-e's.

It's a waste of money imo.

shoestring is offline New Member
    The active ingredient is ATD. It does work as an anti- e. It is also made by oher companies & is also availible in a transdermal.

why screw with an under-strength supp. go to ar-r and get the real thing.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    why screw with an under-strength supp. go to ar-r and get the real thing.
    EXACTLY. Especially when the price is comparable if not equal. When you know AR-R has products that WILL work. Not to down rebound XT I just wouldn't take some gnc supplement over a real product.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    ATD (the active in rebound xt) is a potent AI...and like letro or dex it has the capacity to cause joint pain and libido loss after long durations. it's best used on cycle w/ aromatizing steroids , or in small doses for 2 weeks or so in PCT.

aromasin is the better choice...but ATD is legal, so...

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    so should i take 20mg ED of nolva instead? reason im asking is because on my lasy cycle i wasnt running and AI's and about 10 weeks into a 750mg/600mg teste/ eq cycle my sex drive completely crashed. and it was totally gone for 2 1/2 months. i dont want that happing again. what do you suggest? also the reason i have never taken nolva while on a cycle is because i hear it takes away from your gains.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    so should i take 20mg ED of nolva instead? reason im asking is because on my lasy cycle i wasnt running and AI's and about 10 weeks into a 750mg/600mg teste/ eq cycle my sex drive completely crashed. and it was totally gone for 2 1/2 months. i dont want that happing again. what do you suggest? also the reason i have never taken nolva while on a cycle is because i hear it takes away from your gains.
    Nolva would be effective at keeping estrogen in check on cycle..that very well could be the culprit of your low sex drive.

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    Yes it is crap. Sorry to say but it is.. I threw the other half of the bottle away and started Ldex again.. it doesnt lower estro at all..
    No more to say about that.

Thread Information