Thread: Clen and T3

seriouslifter is offline Member

Clen and T3

When would someone run this combo to lose fat on cycle?? A test prop and tren and maybe var. Some people said your crazy to run var and t3 together, BP through the roof or cholesterol. I know t3 eats muscle, thats why I want to run it with the aas so it combats catabolism. Do people run it at the end of there cycle or in PCT??

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Clen and T3 are used for PCT to keep corisol levels down and to prevent fat build up. they are not necessary for a Test Prop/Tren cycle since that is a cuttign cycle as it is.

What is your cycle history/age/stats anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    When would someone run this combo to lose fat on cycle?? A test prop and tren and maybe var. Some people said your crazy to run var and t3 together, BP through the roof or cholesterol. I know t3 eats muscle, thats why I want to run it with the aas so it combats catabolism. Do people run it at the end of there cycle or in PCT??
    T3 can have a catabolic effect on muscle mass especially at high levels. That is why AS is strongly suggested to run along side your T3. A low dose of T3 ran throughout the cycle can reap all the benefits you want. It will increase protein synthesis, add LBM, both without creating muscle catabolism or shutting down thyroid output.

beastrg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    T3 can have a catabolic effect on muscle mass especially at high levels. That is why AS is strongly suggested to run along side your T3. A low dose of T3 ran throughout the cycle can reap all the benefits you want. It will increase protein synthesis, add LBM, both without creating muscle catabolism or shutting down thyroid output.
    how much would u say...12.5mcg or 25mcg?

Quote Originally Posted by beastrg
    how much would u say...12.5mcg or 25mcg?
    Heres a great read.....T3 Experts

thanks bro....

Did u run it then and at what dose?

I am looking to run 25mcg alongside my cycle for the reasons u stated. Did u experience any catabolism, tiredness, loss in strength?

Just trying to work out if its worth taking to help keep 'lean' and aid protein synthesis

thanks bro....

Did u run it then and at what dose?

I am looking to run 25mcg alongside my cycle for the reasons u stated. Did u experience any catabolism, tiredness, loss in strength?

Just trying to work out if its worth taking to help keep 'lean' and aid protein synthesis
    ...currently running 25mcg/day. I'm stayin' lean still while keeping caloric intake a little higher than my norm.

sounds good...so no lethargy, loss of strength etc at that dose? Any sweating?

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    My understanding was that the body produces 25mcg ED anyways. Im planning on running 50mcg in my next lean masser

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    My understanding was that the body produces 25mcg ED anyways. Im planning on running 50mcg in my next lean masser
    certainly doesnt produce that much buddy! 12.5mcg is double to wat the body will produce normal or atleast 25-35% more

certainly doesnt produce that much buddy! 12.5mcg is double to wat the body will produce normal or atleast 25-35% more
    post the article

sounds good...so no lethargy, loss of strength etc at that dose? Any sweating?
    No lethargy or loss of strength. Sweating.....I sweat like hog anyways so its tough to say.....especially in my line of work.

how long are your guys running 12.5-25mcg and is this with bulking or lean mass cycles.

With running such a low dose are you losing or gaining weight or just keeping fat off while muscle builds?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I find that at 25mcgs I can do a very nice lean bulk. Keeps the fat off, yet raises my metabolism and protien synthesis.

I'm loving T3 for this, even more than when I used it for cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I find that at 25mcgs I can do a very nice lean bulk. Keeps the fat off, yet raises my metabolism and protien synthesis.

I'm loving T3 for this, even more than when I used it for cutting.
    how many cals are you eating during this and are you using clen with it?

Thread Information