GLYFADA is offline New Member

Primo w/ Deca 400?

I was wondering if using Primo for a few weeks towards the end of a cycle of Deca 400 would solve the "Deca Dick" problem...I've never used Deca but have heard about how it drops sex drive due to it being a derivitive of progesterone...Thanx all!!

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GLYFADA
    I was wondering if using Primo for a few weeks towards the end of a cycle of Deca 400 would solve the "Deca Dick" problem...I've never used Deca but have heard about how it drops sex drive due to it being a derivitive of progesterone...Thanx all!!
    it wont solve the problem, it might make it worse, try to do some research bro

Quote Originally Posted by GLYFADA

Use test the entire cycle with the deca if your worried about "deca dick" even though it rarely happens with deca only users....

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    wont help.. u can run primo solo, but I dont think deca solo would be the best for your pecker.. although some of my friends have great success with the dbol /deca stack.. to each his own

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    wont help.. u can run primo solo, but I dont think deca solo would be the best for your pecker.. although some of my friends have great success with the dbol/deca stack.. to each his own

One of my buddys made fantastic gains off a deca /winstrol stack.
    No fat or water or sides. Deca/winstrol work very well togethr.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    One of my buddys made fantastic gains off a deca /winstrol stack.
    No fat or water or sides. Deca/winstrol work very well togethr.
    same thing here bro.. I only know of 2 ppl who use this and they SWEAR by it.. Iknow these guys so I can track their progress... I was very close to running this cycle, and still may.. although I may just throw in 250mg per test once a week JUST IN CASE.. im not sure yet... i still have some time and research on other compounds before I jump into something..

Thread Information