USMCSS is offline Associate Member

How long is too long?

I'm going into week 15 of 750mg EW of Test E. I dropped the 600mg of Decca EW last week (week 14). I'm 31 years old and my question is how many more weeks do you guys think I could continue to SAFELY run the Test E. I know PCT will be much more of a bitch but I getting massive gains in the past 2 weeks and am REALLY not wanting to come off but will fore sure take all advice very seriously.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    I would run the test another week longer then stop 2 weeks then begin pct.

Most of your gains should have been comming in the early stages of your cycle. More then 16 weeks is too much and a waste of money + increase of more side effects.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    btw what are your stats? cycle experience?

(i.e height, weight, etc)

timtim is offline Member
    i would go another 2 to 3 weeks to make sure the deca is clearing when you stop the test. do you have prop? you could switch to prop now for 3 weeks and then run your pct immediately after the prop and not have to wait.

deca screwed me up big time so i am going off of my experience. i stopped the test too quick and crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    I would run the test another week longer then stop 2 weeks then begin pct.

Most of your gains should have been comming in the early stages of your cycle. More then 16 weeks is too much and a waste of money + increase of more side effects.
    I've had excellent gains all throughout the cycle but most have been laste due to a shoulder and back injury about half way thru the cycle so that really "delayed" things as I had to lift a little lighter til they healed. Worst possible time for injuries, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    btw what are your stats? cycle experience?

(i.e height, weight, etc)
    I'm 6.1" 220lbs, 11% bf and this is my second cycle. My first was a Test C only cycle. I have prop on hand and will be using it at 100mg ED for the 14 days between end of cycle and PCT. Once on PCT, I'll be running IGF-1 LR3.
    I have also been running winny at 75mg ED since week 10.

All my gear is homebrew and I generously dose the powders so it's no bunk sh1t.

one8nine is offline Banned
    i think you can run it as long as you are gaining i dont see why to stop except for pct and if you are still gaining you could invest in some HCG today and maybe youll have it in the next 3 weeks or whenever you finish cycle and that would help pct. maybe if you get blood work and its good you can go for 4+ moer weeks.

my second cycle was 18 weeks and that was hell to recover but im still alive and i wouldnt have done it another way except maybe higher doses hahah

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    i think you can run it as long as you are gaining i dont see why to stop except for pct and if you are still gaining you could invest in some HCG today and maybe youll have it in the next 3 weeks or whenever you finish cycle and that would help pct. maybe if you get blood work and its good you can go for 4+ moer weeks.

my second cycle was 18 weeks and that was hell to recover but im still alive and i wouldnt have done it another way except maybe higher doses hahah
    What's everybody else's take on what he said?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I personally do 24 weeks at a time bro. but I have a lot of cycles under my belt.. just stating what I do. disclaimer here is everyone is different.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    If you're seeing gains stay on bit longer...but go ahead some hcg while you're on to help you get ready for pct...now the thing is make sure its gains that you feel are happening ..thats a fine line between that and the euphoric feeling of being on AAS!!!As far as what he said...you want to check your blood after pct...not during...you know the lipids and cholestrol may be off while you're on cycle.Pretty much go back to normal after being off.

First of all, I'll be honest as hell and say I don't know a damn thing about HCG so if somebody wants to link me to a good thread explaining it, I would be very grateful because I can't seem to find one worth a crap.

Second, I can get HCG from my source so I need to know how many iu's I'll be needing.

Third, my gains are legit and not imaginary. My strength continues to climb along with my size. Every weekend when I go out my friends comment how I growing FAST. It's not water nor fat as my diet is VERY clean, cardio regular, and I'm drinking no less than a gallon of water a day. Like I said before, i homebrew my gear so needless to say, I have ALOT of Test to last me however long I want

Thanx for the help bros

Human Chorionic Gonadatropin bro...it will help kick start you HPTA and get your own test functioning...you can do 250 to 500IU's a week while on...pct me personally will do 500iu a day...appreciate you being honest, cant say the same about your intelligence,now before you get offended about my comment let me explain that you shouldve known all this BEFORE you started your cycle....you say you have enuff test to last you till whatever time...well let me you, tell the longer you stay on the harder the recovery...you may go as far as never being normal and having to go on HRT for the rest of your life....not being a prik bro just being straight foward and telling you the really real!!!!

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    First of all, I'll be honest as hell and say I don't know a damn thing about HCG so if somebody wants to link me to a good thread explaining it, I would be very grateful because I can't seem to find one worth a crap.

Second, I can get HCG from my source so I need to know how many iu's I'll be needing.

Third, my gains are legit and not imaginary. My strength continues to climb along with my size. Every weekend when I go out my friends comment how I growing FAST. It's not water nor fat as my diet is VERY clean, cardio regular, and I'm drinking no less than a gallon of water a day. Like I said before, i homebrew my gear so needless to say, I have ALOT of Test to last me however long I want

Thanx for the help bros

there are ONE MILLION ways to use hcg

i PERSALLY have used it this way: 250-500 iu ed for the last 3 weeks or so of a cycle. many people use it throughout the whole cycle and i plan to do 250iu eod fromt he first day of my next cycle but at this point i think 500iu ED until the day before pct is best IN MY OPINION there may be better ways but trying to help

you mix 1cc of the solution they provide with the powder. this will be 5000iu. take 10 insulin syringes and fill each of them to the 10 mark, which will be 500iu in 1/10 of a cc and you pretty much shoot it wherever you want

also REFRIGERATE these preloaded syringes right away

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Human Chorionic Gonadatropin bro...it will help kick start you HPTA and get your own test functioning...you can do 250 to 500IU's a week while on...pct me personally will do 500iu a day...appreciate you being honest, cant say the same about your intelligence,now before you get offended about my comment let me explain that you shouldve known all this BEFORE you started your cycle....you say you have enuff test to last you till whatever time...well let me you, tell the longer you stay on the harder the recovery...you may go as far as never being normal and having to go on HRT for the rest of your life....not being a prik bro just being straight foward and telling you the really real!!!!
    I was well aware of all that. Longer on/harder recovery, etc. I researched quite a bit BEFORE my cycle and had a dead set plan laid in place. It was not til recently that I wanted to question whether or not I could alter that INTELLIGENTLY planned cycle that I had set in stone. Nothing wrong with that. Everything that I am putting into my body I have thoroughly read up on. I appreciate your help, but don't appreciate your judgement as you have no idea what I have and have not researched. HCG was never researched thoroughly because it was never going to be in the picture. That's like saying I'm stupid because I'm taking Test E but don't a damn thing about Sust

Now, either you can help me or you can get your rocks off my attemting to insult me but nobody is going to get anywhere with an internet fight but carpal tunnel syndrome
    Last edited by USMCSS; 07-27-2006 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    there are ONE MILLION ways to use hcg

i PERSALLY have used it this way: 250-500 iu ed for the last 3 weeks or so of a cycle. many people use it throughout the whole cycle and i plan to do 250iu eod fromt he first day of my next cycle but at this point i think 500iu ED until the day before pct is best IN MY OPINION there may be better ways but trying to help

you mix 1cc of the solution they provide with the powder. this will be 5000iu. take 10 insulin syringes and fill each of them to the 10 mark, which will be 500iu in 1/10 of a cc and you pretty much shoot it wherever you want

also REFRIGERATE these preloaded syringes right away
    Now that was a VERY helpful post and has gotten me on my way to learning more rather than just pissing me off. I appreciate it bro!

How long is too long?

Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    I was well aware of all that. Longer on/harder recovery, etc. I researched quite a bit BEFORE my cycle and had a dead set plan laid in place. It was not til recently that I wanted to question whether or not I could alter that INTELLIGENTLY planned cycle that I had set in stone. Nothing wrong with that. Everything that I am putting into my body I have thoroughly read up on. I appreciate your help, but don't appreciate your judgement as you have no idea what I have and have not researched. HCG was never researched thoroughly because it was never going to be in the picture. That's like saying I'm stupid because I'm taking Test E but don't a damn thing about Sust

Now, either you can help me or you can get your rocks off my attemting to insult me but nobody is going to get anywhere with an internet fight but carpal tunnel syndrome
    I did say before you get offended...to see where i'm getting at bro...and in no way did i mean to insult you,but you'll get over it...i did say i would shoot you staright and thays the type of guy I am and other people know that here!!!...and that analogy was terrible ..you know the one about I'm taking test E but dont know a damn thing about sus...its more like you're taking test E and dont know a damn thing about HCG...you see my point bro...now,again bro i'm helping you ...you know what HCg is and i suggest you do some if you're going to stay on longer....Again my apologies if I offended you.

I guess my analogy is just another sign of my lack of intelligence, huh?

So since you're gods gift to steroids , you wanna go ahead and list all the supplements/drugs I should have researched before my cycle. Come on...there's Tongkat, Tribulus, the list goes on of stuff I MIGHT use to help during PCT, but are not NECESSARY. I don't understand why I would have needed to know anything about HCG if I never planned on using it nor planned on extending my cycle. But then again, I'm not very intelligent so hold my hand and walk me through this...

I don't post here much but do read quite a bit so just an FYI, I'm pretty straight forward as well. Just do me a favor Bigmax...why don't you let some other self-deemed endocrinologist help me out on this one because you're not doing a good job

Guy i guess you got even more offended than I thought...oh well...you didnt like what you heard and thats too bad...but we are off the subject ..if you want to continue go to the pm bro....Where i will own you

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hey, i am not here to offer any advice, just to tell you both to play nice...or take it to pm's so we can stay on topic here...

ok...i will offer some advice, if you are still gaining i see no need to stop, but i do like the idea of switching to prop for three more weeks....also i am sure in a week or two the deca will be outta your system...i have little experience with long cycles, as i prefer to run short heavy ones, but my next one is 30 weeks...so i am interested to see how hard it is for you to come back after this....also did you run anything during your cycle like nolva, adex, or letro????

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Guy i guess you got even more offended than I thought...oh well...you didnt like what you heard and thats too bad...but we are off the subject ..if you want to continue go to the pm bro....Where i will own you
    PM replied to. Gonna be alot of ownership with nothing but computers between us...

Now, I'd like to be back on subject and get the advice I was seeking rather than a personality/intelligence observation

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks guys...

hope you get the advice your looking for...that all i care about..

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    hey, i am not here to offer any advice, just to tell you both to play nice...or take it to pm's so we can stay on topic here...

ok...i will offer some advice, if you are still gaining i see no need to stop, but i do like the idea of switching to prop for three more weeks....also i am sure in a week or two the deca will be outta your system...i have little experience with long cycles, as i prefer to run short heavy ones, but my next one is 30 weeks...so i am interested to see how hard it is for you to come back after this....also did you run anything during your cycle like nolva, adex, or letro????
    Thanks for the advice. Yes I was running nolva and l-dex throughout the cycle but couldn't seem to get the dose tweeked just right as I was starting to get some side affects. Minor gyno, too much bloat. I switched to letro per advice from a couple vets, toyed with the dose a little til I got where I needed to be and have been doing great with it every since. 1.75ml ED

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    usmcss...bigmax is always thinking he is owning people. he tried "owning" me in a thread which he later said i should take to a pm...he should have taken his own adivce before he went off topic in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by gobig99
    usmcss...bigmax is always thinking he is owning people. he tried "owning" me in a thread which he later said i should take to a pm...he should have taken his own adivce before he went off topic in the thread
    No worries bro. I've seen plenty of those on here. Some people just don't understand how stupid they make themselves look with an ego that can only be backed by their computer. Who would want to follow the advice and gudance of somebody who spends more time insulting you than helping you. We were all new at this once and learn along the way whether it be from mistakes or just some respectable experienced person taking the time to walk you through it.

I don't want this to get off topic anymore than it already has. I came here to learn, not fight. The octagon is where fighting needs to stay.

Just an FYI for all that followed this thread. Bigmax and I have sorted out our differences in a civil manner like grown men via PM's. He's not that bad of a guy once you get to know him and I do believe he is a wealth of knowledge. All turmoil between us is now squashed and he has my respect as an exprienced AAS user. We just got off on the wrong foot.

NOW, anybody else have some pointers they want to toss my way on the HCG issue? I'd love to hear everyone's experiences and point of views as I need all I can get before I break my original plan of dropping Test E at week 16. My gains are just getting WAY to good lately

Thanks bro...all good,peace!!!

bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Personally I use it just as Hooker(Anthony Roberts)laid out in his PCT plan, and roughly as 189 said. The week after my last inject I begin taking 250iu ed for 3(or 500 IU EOD)weeks, so far has worked like a charm for me. If I was to go 20 weeks or more again I would start using it in the same fashion for 2 weeks every 4-5 weeks.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'd recommend reading the profile for both the background and a better understanding of its functions.

Anabolic Review Profile: HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadatropin)

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I'd recommend reading the profile for both the background and a better understanding of its functions.

Anabolic Review Profile: HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadatropin)

M.
    VERY VERY helpful magic. Thanx a ton. I'll for sure be "rearranging" some things in my cycle/pct. Just in time too.

Thread Information