Thread: injecting sust

JB0484 is offline New Member

injecting sust

if i am going to take sust at 600mg a week. i plan on mon and thurs, being the days that i take it. so do i take 300mg on each day that i take the shot? or do i take 600mg each shot? thanx

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    If you are injecting twice a week then it would be 300mg taken twice a week to=600mg per week

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If that is your required dose then shoot it twice a week mon and thrus, you can devide the weekly amount up and shoot it EOD, some say it works better some say no difference, only way to find out would be to try it for yourself

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    do it just like horse said. i do it that way too. with the pain u will most likely get from the injections, you'll be happy you're only doing it twice a week. run the syringe under hot water to warm up the sus. it seems to cause less pain, but everybody is different. good luck.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by frank2738
    do it just like horse said. i do it that way too. with the pain u will most likely get from the injections, you'll be happy you're only doing it twice a week. run the syringe under hot water to warm up the sus. it seems to cause less pain, but everybody is different. good luck.
    sust has never hurt me a bit.

thunderdan is offline Junior Member
    Never hurt me a bit either.....I would do it at least on Mon, Wed, Fri, 200 mg each shot

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdan
    Never hurt me a bit either.....I would do it at least on Mon, Wed, Fri, 200 mg each shot
    I'm assuming he has a 10ml vial of sust. Dosing like this would be a pain with amps.

mikehawk82 is offline New Member
    i was using 750mg's/week. with sustanon or straight test prop-its best to shoot eod since the half life is so short. twice a week will work, but if u can handle it-EOD. AND I WOULDNT SUGGEST SHOOTING 600MG'S TWICE A WEEK! youll have baby nuts at the end of ur cycle.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yes i would do it like this m w f 200mg =600mg ew
    u will benifit better from this do to the fast acting esters

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehawk82
    i was using 750mg's/week. with sustanon or straight test prop-its best to shoot eod since the half life is so short. twice a week will work, but if u can handle it-EOD. AND I WOULDNT SUGGEST SHOOTING 600MG'S TWICE A WEEK! youll have baby nuts at the end of ur cycle.

RA
    As far as having pain..it depends on who you get it from. Some hurt..some dont.

SkylineGTR is offline Associate Member
    I am currently running Sus. @ 500mg/wk....I was inj. Mon. and Fri. for the first 5 weeks, and noticed that I was getting pretty good amount of acne on my shoulders and arms, after talkin to some on here, I decided to shoot every 3rd day and I am now on wk 7 and have no acne anymore. Hormonal levels have seemed to level out. SO, if not EOD, try every 3 days.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineGTR
    I am currently running Sus. @ 500mg/wk....I was inj. Mon. and Fri. for the first 5 weeks, and noticed that I was getting pretty good amount of acne on my shoulders and arms, after talkin to some on here, I decided to shoot every 3rd day and I am now on wk 7 and have no acne anymore. Hormonal levels have seemed to level out. SO, if not EOD, try every 3 days.
    Good to hear a nice personal experience! This should be proof enough for yourself that sust shot E3D rather than 2x week kept the side effects at bay. Good to hear and I hope members shooting twice weekly with problems will resort to shooting E3D or EOD. Good post.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineGTR

Ive said it many times and there is always at least one that says its wrong. Sus should be shot more frequent to avoid sides.
    Last edited by RA; 07-30-2006 at 12:16 AM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Ive said it many times and there is always at least on that says its wrong. Sus should be shot more frequent to avoid sides.
    You have my co-sign on the frequent injections.

Ausy is offline New Member
    yep, same for me. First time i shot 1 amp twice a week. my back got really bad with acne, the next course i shot 3x per week - and had ahrdley any side effects! im a tru believer! lol.

Thread Information