sandan is offline Junior Member

Red face How do you use Liquid A-Dex??

My source dosent have any A-dex pills, so I an thinking of going with the liquid type. I was planning on going with .25 of A-dex daily in the pill form.Can someone tell me how to use and dose the liquid stuff?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    it all depends how it's dosed. The stuff i have is 1mg per ml so 0.25 of a ml is .25mg
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Biggyb is offline Junior Member
    i have limited knowledge of the compound but would like to at least share my experience with it. u can still run .25 with a oral syringe but i ran .25 ed and developed gyno on it. but as u will hear a million times is everyone is different. i bumped up to .6 mgs ed and the gyno totally went away. i think i was more prone to the gyno however because my bf wasnt in the optimal range.

sandan is offline Junior Member
    So I would have to pick an oral syringe then? To be able to usw the stuff? Is it as effective as A-Dex in the pill form at keeping down the bloat?

Quote Originally Posted by sandan
    My source dosent have any A-dex pills, so I an thinking of going with the liquid type. I was planning on going with .25 of A-dex daily in the pill form.Can someone tell me how to use and dose the liquid stuff?
    Your dose will be dependant on what/how much your cycling and how prone you are to gyno.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Put it in yer mouth...??

Depends on how its dosed and how much estrogen related sides you are experiencing.

Biggyb is offline Junior Member
    if u order the l-dex from lion u can get a oral syringe also. i believe the liquid was very effective at reducing bloat. i also have a feeling that the l-dex i got there was underdosed but thats just my opinion but when i bumped the dosage i got what i was looking for.

Thread Information