guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Did yer injuries come back worse after the cycle?

Just want to know if anyone has had any injuries come back worse after their cycle ended or if they were fine/better after the cycle.

Thanks.

I don't get what your asking?

ok now I re read. AAS does not heal injurys. AAS will often make your injurys worse , because while on cycle many lift weights alot heavier than usual.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Neither... I was the same post-cycle

If you listen to your body.. and don't succumb to the generally reduced perception of joint/ligament pain.. or compound it with poor form and/or ballastic execution of supramaximal poundages... i see no reason why you should get injured on cycle.

The compounds you use certainly won't 'heal' your injuries.. if that is what you're asking..

At least.. not the androgens.. maybe the growth factors: GH; IGF-1.. etc.

Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Neither... I was the same post-cycle

If you listen to your body.. and don't succumb to the generally reduced perception of joint/ligament pain.. or compound it with poor form and/or ballastic execution of supramaximal poundages... i see no reason why you should get injured on cycle.

The compounds you use certainly won't 'heal' your injuries.. if that is what you're asking..

At least.. not the androgens.. maybe the growth factors: GH; IGF-1.. etc.

Narkissos

Hey Nark,

Have you seen any up to date medical studies done on HGH about healing tendons/ligaments. If you have could you please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Hey Nark,

Have you seen any up to date medical studies done on HGH about healing tendons/ligaments. If you have could you please pm me.
    I haven't been doing as much research as prior (been a lil busy ).. but anecdotal info i got from canvassing GH/IGF users shows promise in the notion that GH, and more recently IGF, heals damaged ligaments.

I really need to do an indepth study tho.. at this point i'd fathom some unconventional therapies, such as enzyme supplementation etc., may have merit in this as well

Narkissos

I haven't been doing as much research as prior (been a lil busy ).. but anecdotal info i got from canvassing GH/IGF users shows promise in the notion that GH, and more recently IGF, heals damaged ligaments.

I really need to do an indepth study tho.. at this point i'd fathom some unconventional therapies, such as enzyme supplementation etc., may have merit in this as well

Narkissos

Does cycleing HGH in turn make you produce more IGF aswell?

Many users claim that hgh will heal my elbow, but I'm not convinced enough to spend that $ and put that into my body without further evidence other than personal experience.

How do you research , do I just google it?

Does cycleing HGH in turn make you produce more IGF aswell?
    So i've heard.. over the long term tho.. That's why most people proport that long term use is essential to GH therapy.

Still i know of guys that i have used it on the short term to heal injuries.. and they swore it worked.

Conversely i've had some guys (regular HGH users) say that IGF did a better job for them.. and a much lower price.

Personally i won't be able to say til i use GH

All the reasearch in the world doesn't beat actual hands on experience.

Many users claim that hgh will heal my elbow, but I'm not convinced enough to spend that $ and put that into my body without further evidence other than personal experience.
    That's sound reasoning there man.

How do you research , do I just google it?
    If you know how to word queries to get the results you need, any information engine will suffice

Some use pubmed for their research.. but it's the same. The limiting factor is the way a query is worded. If it's too vague you get a couple thousand links.. If it's too defined you get nothing

Narkissos

Well, th eone and basically only thing I noticed was that test really seemed to "heal" my shoulder.It was sooo much better after my first cycle. It never hurt as bad as it used ot after my first cycle. Just wanted to know what others think and have experiecned.

Thanks so far....

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Just want to know if anyone has had any injuries come back worse after their cycle ended or if they were fine/better after the cycle.

Thanks.
    By the way.. sorry for the hi-jack man.

Narkissos

By the way.. sorry for the hi-jack man.

Narkissos

Ah fuk I dont give a shit, talk it up. Keep it intelligent is all I ask.

Thread Information