axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member

doage of tren enenthate?

Hi, what is the effecitive dosage range, how much and how often of tren e?

thanks

....ever ran tren in previous cycles??

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Firsttime user 400-500mg total per week with 2 injections spread out weekly. This is what I have read.

Tren e is not for the first timer, the sides are with you for too long if you dont like them. Tren a is better for you first go. If it isnt your first time on tren then you will know from previous tren cycles how you react.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    First time I used it I backed it down to 350. That should be a good place to start..

pdog80 is offline Banned
    It really depends on the person and how they react to it. For me personally, I can run it up to 800mgs/week and not have any problems with it. Other people start coughing their lungs out at 300mgs/week.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    i have never used tren before, what are all of these sides you guys a refering to? i am not sure i can handle it, my temper is out of control just using 500mg of test a week...i can control it sometimes, but i get very irritable and very easy angery, i am not sure what the side effects are of the tren.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Oh yeah, tren 's not for you. If your temper gets outta control on test then, stay away from tren. You get a lot more "irritable" on tren. Also, ever heard of tren cough? It's not very pleasant. You cough like crazy and your throat feels like shit. Also, there's insomnia. Let's not forget night sweats where you wake up in the middle of the night and your mattress is soaked with stanky ass sweat. Do I need to go on?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Oh yeah, tren's not for you. If your temper gets outta control on test then, stay away from tren. You get a lot more "irritable" on tren. Also, ever heard of tren cough? It's not very pleasant. You cough like crazy and your throat feels like shit. Also, there's insomnia. Let's not forget night sweats where you wake up in the middle of the night and your mattress is soaked with stanky ass sweat. Do I need to go on?

I agree. If you cant handle test dont do tren .

I sweat all the time on tren. I had to keep a towel at work.

ckfoote is offline New Member
    Tren a fina cough, night sweats,foul ass mood, currently taking tren e for the 1st time been on the cycle for 6weeks now, i haven't had half the problems i did with tren acetate. Anyone else tried both tren a and tren e?

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I'm on parabolan right now at 400mgs/week and everything's going great. No insomnia or tren cough, just a mild case of the night sweats. When I did tren a and trinabol, it was hell. I had all the symptoms. Strangely, tren e and parabolan are not killing me like tren a and trinabol did. Never again shall I touch tren a again!

texasaggie05 is offline Junior Member
    man i was wonderin where this nasty ass cough came from...im on 500mgs/week of test e, and 600 mgs/week deca . i never experienced a cough before on test. why does it do that?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    tren e should be run at a higher dosage then tren a. tren a has a higher concentration of trenbolone because the acetate ester is lighter then the enanthate ester.

ckfoote is offline New Member
    Ok so what kind of dosages for tren enanthate should you run? I took tren acetate 1cc eod roughly 400mgs a wk. Curent cycle tren e 400mgs wk eod injections , equipose 500mgs a week, winstrol 50mgs. ed.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I just looked it up in my Anabolics 2005 text. acetate makes up 13% of ester weight and enanthate is 28%. so 400mg/week of tren ace is 348mg of straight tren. And 483mg * 0.72 = 348mg. So when it comes to straight tren, 483mg/week of tren enan should be the equiv of 400mg/week of tren ace. One more thing to consider is half-life. If you think you'll work thru the calculations I'll pm you the formulas. If it were me I'd do 500mg/week of tren enan. that should be a pretty close fit.

Thread Information