Thread: Drop dbol?

minihulkwestcoast is offline Associate Member

Drop dbol?

Just to give some context, I am 10 days into a dbol and sust cycle. Can I drop the dbol and take a fourth shot per week of sust instead.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quite honestly I need your stats bro....Sounds like you didnt do to much planning on this cycle..Why are wanting to stop the dbol ???

juice_305 is offline Banned
    stats..............well yes you can but why?

The only reason I included dbol was to get extra pump while I wait for the sust to do something. I have recieved better effect from the 2 short esters than I thought I would. Thats why I am thinking of adjustments. I almost out gear anyways and I if I don't buy the dbol I will have the money to buy the sust in bulk and get a great discount. I am a student so money is an issue right now. Will the extra test comp and give me a similar pump that I would get stacking dbol.

At first I was going to run dbol for a whole month, possbly longer if I wasn't satisfied with the effects of the sust.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by minihulkwestcoast
    Just to give some context, I am 10 days into a dbol and sust cycle. Can I drop the dbol and take a fourth shot per week of sust instead.

why in the world would you want to stop taking your dbol ?

adding a some cycle history...... I did dbol for a few weeks before. I knew I wouldn't keep the gains and all, however I wanted to test my source. I had great stength gains and pump for the time I was on it.

Now, with the sust, my progress is on a different level. I am on the same dose so I assume the sust short esters are taking an effect.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    guy get your priorities straight ...you tried dbol to see if your source was legit???You said "I wanted to test my source"guy finish the remaining weeks on the dbol and continue the sus.How much sus are you doing a week??

750mg

I bought the dbol before I bought anything else. I didn't want to spend more than 50 bucks on somebody I didn't know.

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Cool

500mg a week of test is easy enuff 4 a first timer run the dbol get the quicker noticeable gains n wait 4 ur sus 2 kick in wanting 2 run a 1000mg a week test wot u gunna do on ur nxt cyclye 2 gain run 2000mg of test! stats, cycle history, diet.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are worried about money during a cycle, then I would have held off untill you had enough. You do have all your supps for PCT right? The food you will eat on aas, will cost way more than the gear itself. Make sure you have enough for good quality food.

Keep the dbol , I wouldn't drop it.

Thread Information