klobb is offline Junior Member

t3/clen and pre-breakfast morgon cardio

EDIT: "morgon" = morning

My instinct tells me to take the clen a little while prior to the cardio (stimulatory and anti catabolic effects), and the t3 just after (in an effort to avoid lbm tissue breakdown). Am running 600 mg/w of test e and 400 mg/w of eq + 50 mg of proviron .
    Should I just quit playing it safe and take them both at once upon awakening?
    Last edited by klobb; 07-31-2006 at 02:00 AM.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    The clen has a half-life or 24-36 hours and the T3 of 10 hours approximately therefore I believe it wont really matter when you take them

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Take the t3 first thing in the morning (so yes b4 cardio), and with clen it doesn't matter with the long half life

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I take them both when I wake up. Then 2 more doses of clen every 4hrs and then another t3 dose 12hrs from when I first took it.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klobb
    EDIT: "morgon" = morning

My instinct tells me to take the clen a little while prior to the cardio (stimulatory and anti catabolic effects), and the t3 just after (in an effort to avoid lbm tissue breakdown). Am running 600 mg/w of test e and 400 mg/w of eq + 50 mg of proviron .
    Should I just quit playing it safe and take them both at once upon awakening?
    You might not want to take the clen before doing your morning cardio as it does have a bit of a negative respiratory effect if taken too close to exercise. If you do cardio first thing in the morning I would personally wait until afterwards to take both.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    You might not want to take the clen before doing your morning cardio as it does have a bit of a negative respiratory effect if taken too close to exercise. If you do cardio first thing in the morning I would personally wait until afterwards to take both.
    I agree with both the comments and the protocol, as I adhere to the same.
    And T3's half-life is not 10 hours, it's 60 hours or 2 and 1/2 days.

M.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer taking the clen before my cardio, because I like the added energy. Helps me get up in the morning, and bust it out at the gym. Although cardio sessions do get very intense while the clen is in my system.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yeah it's paradoxical that way, and even noted in the profile, some people get an energy release and others are encumbered due to the negative respiratory effect mentioned by Ejuicer. Personally, I've experienced both in different cycles, granted all things were not constant as the Clen itself was changed from Cynomel (Mexican tabs...provided sustained cardio) to AR's liquid version which inhibited my respiration and caused a reduction in cardio output. So it's not necessarily an individual effect; if you experience resp. inhibition try different brands and you may get the opposite effect.

M.

Thread Information