needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Arimidex... - Will it stop bloat from ANADROL or DBOL ?

Is Arimidex strong enough to stop bloat and water retention from compounds like anadrol and dbol ? Im not botherd about water retention in the muscles its more the fat bloated face look i dont want. And if Arimidex does stop water retenetion from these compounds then how can Anadrol and Dbol be benifical as i thought that were basically all they did (fill u with water) - more than other compounds as a kicks start to a cycle before the real muscle building compounds like test and deca kick in...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think it will totally take it away. It can help a little bit and so can keeping your water intake up but I dont think it would ever be completely eliminated, PLUS I think adding the water weight will allow your body to push that extra weight and become freaky strong so fast. I mean generally the heavier you are the stronger you can be to some degree. I mean I am much stronger at a bf% of 15. Dont look as good but Im stronger than when I cut.

So just roll with it or stick to some more subtle orals, M1T wasnt as bad for me in the bloat dept., t-bol is good. Or even just good old prop.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I loved Tbol. 80mg/ED was my lasr run. I'd start on 40mg/ED then adjust the dose accordingly comparing gains/sides. Less water and better lean, qulaity gains.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I loved Tbol. 80mg/ED was my lasr run. I'd start on 40mg/ED then adjust the dose accordingly comparing gains/sides. Less water and better lean, qulaity gains.
    I agree. t-bol is excellent. however in answer to the bloat question there is no definitive answer because everyone reacts differently. i mean i know guys that don't get bloat on deca or test where as i actually get bloat from absolutely everything even when using an AI. its just a case of trying it and see how it goes. you can always start off with a low dose.If you don't want bloat though go with something like t-bol or var or both for an oral cycle or if you are throwing in some injectables in i would suggest masteron or primo. IMO. King

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It would definately reduce the bloat, but I don't think that it would completely eliminate it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    25mg/ED of Proviron held of the bloated face for me.

Thread Information