scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member

wrapping up my cycle - should i add clen?

what up all...

i just started my PCT last night of the following cycle (days 1 - 28, 100mg clomid, 20mg nolva)

1-4 dbol40mg ED
    1-12 sust 250mg E3D
    9-14 winny 100mg ED

question is: i have read where clen can also help maintain gains. would it be advisbale to use some now during PCT? if yes, i also have T3 so would i use the clen alone or combined with T3?

thanks.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the clen during pct..Start your pct 3 weeks after the last sust injection. Run the winny right up to the night before your pct.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    id just run the clen its a very good anti-catabolic agent. thats why its excellant choice to add to the pct.

you should read alittle on clomid, theres an excellant way of taking it, i cant recall it, but its like 300mgs day 1, then 150 for 10 days, followed by 100 for blah blah, it keeps cutting down. ill see if i can find it.
    Last edited by robkesl; 07-31-2006 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    Run the clen during pct..Start your pct 3 weeks after the last sust injection. Run the winny right up to the night before your pct.

yea im done with everything...last winny shot was saturday night so i started PCT last night.

im going to do a search on the clen dosage and repost to make sure its correct.

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    id just run the clen its a very good anti-catabolic agent. thats why its excellant choice to add to the pct.

you should read alittle on clomid, theres an excellant way of taking it, i cant recall it, but its like 300mgs day 1, then 150 for 10 days, followed by 100 for blah blah, it keeps cutting down. ill see if i can find it.
    That's called frontloading bro...first day is 300mg...day 2-15 100mg..the rest 50mg...if you're getting vision sides from clomid this is a bad way to do it..plus once it's in you it's not coming out. You won't know about the sides until you take it so therefore I think frontloading is a bad choice just for the potential sides from it.

oh that makes sense on the name.

and i agree, but we really dont know if he gets vision disturbances. or if hes ever takin clomid. so i was just suggesting alternative way of doing it, giving options.

i personally use this way, even though i do get vision problems near the end of the 3rd week into the 4th. i feel it helps me recover faster.

and i agree, but we really dont know if he gets vision disturbances. or if hes ever takin clomid. so i was just suggesting alternative way of doing it, giving options.

i personally use this way, even though i do get vision problems near the end of the 3rd week into the 4th. i feel it helps me recover faster.

first time taking clomid, this is why im going with 100mg days 1-28 plus the nolva. ive read to take it a night aswell so you wont exp some of the sides which is what im doing. so far nothing (as far as sides), at hour 13 of administration.

you should be fine then, good luck, keep us posted on how it goes.

i will take the clen ramping up to about 120mcg (if the sides dont get too bad) and stay at the dose that i can tolerate without sides from the clen.

now since this is being done "through" PCT does the clen need to be 2 on and 2 off like i have read? i would think so, so that your receptors will open up again...but maybe this is different coming off ASS...not sure of this...can someone clearify. Or do i go with the 6 weeks staright through adding the benadryl

yeah you can just keep taking the clen , but every third week take benadryl with the clen. im pretty sure like 25-50mgs per day will work(benadryl)

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You could do either the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or the 6 weeks straight with benadryl every 3rd week. Both will work.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you can just keep taking the clen, but every third week take benadryl with the clen. im pretty sure like 25-50mgs per day will work(benadryl)
    50mgs of ben is needed for the beta receptors.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    50mgs of ben is needed for the beta receptors.
    i know..... thats why i suggested it.

very good...thanks guys.

im going 6 weeks with benadryl

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    How did your cycle turn out? I'm thinking about doing a very similar cycle in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    How did your cycle turn out? I'm thinking about doing a very similar cycle in a few months.
    this was my 3rd cycle...first 2 were done when i was much younger (between the ages of 22 - 24) and a lot less knowledgable of ASS

thanks to the site, i got it right this time around...diet, training, gear and PCT

im now 32

cal intake was right at 3900 (460/315/85)

before cycle
    BF was 20%, weight 212-215, hieght 6'1

right now
    BF 17%, weight 225, strength is pretty much up 30% across the board (inlcine is at 265x6)

im very happy with the results i was looking for a clean bulk and thats what i got. ill be looking to add a little more solid mass on my next one in 3 months. that will consist of test e 750mg wk, deca 600mg week and possibly some GH.

ill post some pics before and after when i take the final afters this week

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    i found these from an earlier post.

ill get the latest up later this week.
    with back and legs

first pic may 1st (day 1)
    sec pic june 19th
    Attached Images Attached Images   

i think its a good way to use it if you dont get vision problems..but beware if you do i hear theyre pretty bad!!

Thread Information