BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Will this inhibit my cycle gains?

hey gettin ready to start a test prop, tren , masteron , winny cycle in about four weeks, i wont have them till then. is it ok to use my superdrol (legal supplement) for four weeks to jumpstart it or do you think i should just wait and possibly do the dbol instead but i dont want the dbol in there when im runnin the cutter so hold off, or do it now? last time i got surprisingly great gains off of SD 10-15 pounds. I just wasnt sure if my cycle of roids would be stronger if i started them fresh without using the SD first. let me know what you think.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    hey gettin ready to start a test prop, tren, masteron, winny cycle in about four weeks, i wont have them till then. is it ok to use my superdrol (legal supplement) for four weeks to jumpstart it or do you think i should just wait and possibly do the dbol instead but i dont want the dbol in there when im runnin the cutter so hold off, or do it now? last time i got surprisingly great gains off of SD 10-15 pounds. I just wasnt sure if my cycle of roids would be stronger if i started them fresh without using the SD first. let me know what you think.
    I would not use SD while waiting to start a cycle.. SD can be very hard on your body . Some do use it(SD) to jump start cycles with long esters but the way you would be doing it is not a good idea. The reason you start an oral at the same time as you start your injections ( when using longer esters ) it to kickstart your cycle so you can start having some gains until the longer ester compound kicks in ( around wk 5 or so with cyp , test e ect). So it would be pointless to do SD or dbol 4 weeks before starting your cycle.. You could use it for the first four weeks of your cycle but not four weeks before you start your cycle.. Plus your using prop so no real need for a kickstart ( of course depending on your exact goals)
    Last edited by Merc..; 07-31-2006 at 02:40 PM.

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    yah i knew that just wanted to confirm and SD wasnt hard on me at all i ran it for 6 weeks at 40mg ed and had my liver values tested EW and they were barely even elevated. i think people read way to much into that and freak themselves out. my goals as of now are to cut thats why im deciding against the dbol and thought maybe the SD beause of its diuretic properties. currently im 5'11 around 267 at 9% bf cutting hard core for the next 8 weeks. prolly just wait till the real deal comes in. thanks for the reply though

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=BIGSNOR]yah i knew that just wanted to confirm and SD wasnt hard on me at all i ran it for 6 weeks at 40mg ed and had my liver values tested EW and they were barely even elevated. i think people read way to much into that and freak themselves out. my goals as of now are to cut thats why im deciding against the dbol and thought maybe the SD beause of its diuretic properties. currently im 5'11 around 267 at 9% bf cutting hard core for the next 8 weeks. prolly just wait till the real deal comes in. thanks for the reply though[/QUOTE

SD is a steriod though so it is suppresive to HPTA .. Just something to keep in mind also... Well good luck on your cycle when you start it.. Please keep us posted on how it goes.....

Thread Information