Tiny_T is offline New Member

help on B/F plz!!!!!!!!!

bros want to lower my body fat, im 20% bf nw ... what do i do asked in diet forum but gt no help. want 2 lower it 2 bout 15% or 12% how long will it take to get down ..what exersies etc

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    read up on cutting in the diet forum

cardio 6x a wk for 45-60 min in the AM upon waking on an empty stomach

how long will it take to get down? impossible to tell...all depends on your dedication

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I am in the same boat... i'm about 20% bf and feel like complete shit... i'm doing a context for work seeing who can lose the most weight in the next 6 weeks... i lost 11 lbs in a week and think i'll be the winner.. ;] winner takes all... about 400 dollars total. I just ordered some clen /t3 from lion nutrition and got some winny today.... i guess i'll be waiting another 2 weeks for the tren /prop to come in.... i might possibly start the winny before though. but i agree with tonytone about the AM cardio.... i went from 225 to 180 in a couple months doing that on clen and ECA stack when off the clen... cardio a.m. + good diet = the key. i'm just lacking the motivation right now.... new girls are always good motivation though ;]

Thread Information