briansauras is offline Senior Member

been on t3 for 2wks

Ive been on t3 and clen for 2wks now. 1wk at 50mcg and now Im up to 100mcg. So far I have lost 15lbs but have lost no strength.

My question is, when I stop taking t3/clen but still keep the same diet/routine will i gain any of it back. I mean 15lbs in 2wks is alot of weight.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    when coming off the t3, it's critical to have your diet on point..i take a supp for my thyroid, called t-100 by advanced orthomolecular research i believe

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Everybodies body is different but if you keep up your cardio and have your diet on point you should be alright. When I did clen \eca stack I lost 16 pounds and did not gain any of it back till I started bulking again but I kept doing my cardio and dieting hard to though.
    Last edited by vaeltaire; 07-31-2006 at 05:10 PM.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    t3 can cause a huge rebound effect it is essential to ramp down off it for at least 2-3 weeks...come down so so you do not gain it back, and your diet needs to be better than ever, imo..

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    t3 can cause a huge rebound effect it is essential to ramp down off it for at least 2-3 weeks...come down so so you do not gain it back, and your diet needs to be better than ever, imo..
    Ive heard that you do not need to taper down.

When I come off I will still on wk7 out of 10 of prop tren winny if that makes any diff

How much t-100 do u take tony? Also are you taking it cause you used t3? Can you PM me the site where you bought it bro
    Last edited by briansauras; 07-31-2006 at 06:56 PM.

Thread Information