Thread: opinion poll

hardloser is offline Junior Member

Question opinion poll

hey everyone i am new to the site and have done my research. i am getting ready to start hrt right now waiting for test results. i qualify for the hgh therapy and hoping to qualify for the test therapy as well. 1 do you think i will also qualify for the test given my gh levels were low? 2 which would be better anavar (oxandrolone) or winny for fat loss lean muscle increase endurance strength increase and developing a faster run time?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1) with out your stats and other factors this is a hrad question to answer correctly.
    2) the best drug for fat loss is cardio and diet plain and simple, no drug will do the work for you.

WEBB

webb thanks for the honest advice it is much appreciated. my stats 5 ft 8 in 250 31 % bf, goals to continue to decrease my body fat while increasing my physical being. however in the gym 6 days a week has lead me to the docs since i have lost strength and regained weight while keeping my diet on point. i love the quote about little people and great people. thanks

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1) i think you will qualify for the test therapy as well, even though i didnt get your age, and i am not sure it is GH dependent either, but based on a few things that you wrote like BF% and diet still on, and losing strenght i think you'll get it...

2) As for droppping BF% down, i would choose Anavar as it is a little easier on ya, and i assume since you didnt mention it this will be your first go at a cycle...if it is and you need to add something to your test, which i dont think you should, add anavar...I would suggest just running the GH and test that is Prescribed to you and also doing a light cardio in the morning for about 45min on an empty stomach, and keeping your diet tight...

thanks for the tip and the suggestion btw i am 30 as far as my first cycle i cant say in the open do you mind if i im u

Thread Information