Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruising

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

If you compete then yes could be something to look at....otherwise,for the novice person who cycles its just madness

I definitly agree with that. Competitive bodybuilding isn't always the healthiest thing but sometimes some sacrifices have to be made to be successful. A recreational has no business doing it and taking all the risks that are involved with it imo.
    However, everyone using is old enough to make their own decisions if that choose to go down that route for the hell out it.
    Recovery is pretty rough though. This recent 3 month break I had was not fun. I live with my girlfriend and in 3 months we had sex 3 times, and only because she initiated it and forced it on me all 3 times. That was just the sexual side of it as well, nevermind the depression and everything else.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I definitly agree with that. Competitive bodybuilding isn't always the healthiest thing but sometimes some sacrifices have to be made to be successful. A recreational has no business doing it and taking all the risks that are involved with it imo.
    However, everyone using is old enough to make their own decisions if that choose to go down that route for the hell out it.
    Recovery is pretty rough though. This recent 3 month break I had was not fun. I live with my girlfriend and in 3 months we had sex 3 times, and only because she initiated it and forced it on me all 3 times. That was just the sexual side of it as well, nevermind the depression and everything else.
    Recovery from cruising as you get older is a very rough ride, i totally agree with you ejuicer, the sex part is just one side which makes you feel useless, the stuff you have to take just to try and feel normally is stupid, please anybody thinking of doing this must think about the future and how it can make you feel,think first before going down this path, because at the other end is a very rough ride,

Also there is the mental stuff going on in your head the depression and the demons you fight everyday in your head make life very hard to cope with, you must remain strong and do what ever it takes to get your naturally test levels up again, Ive been there and seen it in so many friends even very young guys who struggle with coming off and coping,

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    Marcus, thanks for finalizing my decision not to cruise. I do more of a powerlifting routine, do you feel priming before a cycle based on strength would be wise. Thanks again.

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Recovery from cruising as you get older is a very rough ride, i totally agree with you ejuicer, the sex part is just one side which makes you feel useless, the stuff you have to take just to try and feel normally is stupid, please anybody thinking of doing this must think about the future and how it can make you feel,think first before going down this path, because at the other end is a very rough ride,

Also there is the mental stuff going on in your head the depression and the demons you fight everyday in your head make life very hard to cope with, you must remain strong and do what ever it takes to get your naturally test levels up again, Ive been there and seen it in so many friends even very young guys who struggle with coming off and coping,
    Thanks for your input

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information