Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruising

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member

Cruising

I made a topic about this before but got no answer on it. So here goes:

Who here cruises year round? I like to know what results you get and if you still gain from cycles. I like to know if cruising gives the user more gains then the usual ON and OFF. I,m talking about being ON year round here. So cycle and then a low dose of test (like 250 mg) a week of cruising and then cycle again etc. Besides basically giong on HRT for the rest of your life by cruising i like to know if you really gain that much more from it. I also heard guys saying The usual being ON and off is better because your receptors are more clean. Thus you get more out of cycles and eventually gain more. Can i get any input on this?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear-StrengthWithin

Who here cruises year round? I like to know what results you get and if you still gain from cycles. I like to know if cruising gives the user more gains then the usual ON and OFF. I,m talking about being ON year round here. So cycle and then a low dose of test (like 250 mg) a week of cruising and then cycle again etc. Besides basically giong on HRT for the rest of your life by cruising i like to know if you really gain that much more from it. I also heard guys saying The usual being ON and off is better because your receptors are more clean. Thus you get more out of cycles and eventually gain more. Can i get any input on this?
    BUMP.

There are some big members here that do this protocol. I think its the only way of really holding any massive amounts of mass/muscle too. but, the side effects can be irriversable.

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    honestly,i have been considering crusing. yet to make up my mind though.

bump

Why is there so little feedback on this

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Ah cruising, my favourite subject !!! Now I can only comment from my age group, I suspect cruising for you younger guys could potentially be different. Now first of all 250mg Test is a cycle dose not a cruise dose IMO. For me at 51 I do 100mg Test E a week and it still blows me over the top of the range.

I have been cruising for a year and I just finished a big cycle of Test and Deca and I really only got about 8lbs of lean muscle out of it. Now I am not sure if thats because I cant gain as much as younger guys or because my receptors are saturated because of the cruise, no real way of telling I guess, I am now on HGH and I am going to do another cycle in four months a see if the HGH changes the situation. What I did notice while cruising was that I was makeing very small but steady gains in weight and my strength remained pretty much at the max.

I think Marcus300 has a view on cruising for younger guys and I think its dont do it, one because you will be pretty much assured of having to stay on forever because your natty test production will eventually forget how to restart and two becasue of the potential saturation of the receptors.

Personally for older guys I think it is Gold, I can fvck like a rabbit, grow lean muscle mass and feel fantastic when most guys my age are starting to give up on life. For younger guys, and by this I mean up to the age of 40, I would not recommend it for the already stated reasons.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Ah cruising, my favourite subject !!! Now I can only comment from my age group, I suspect cruising for you younger guys could potentially be different. Now first of all 250mg Test is a cycle dose not a cruise dose IMO. For me at 51 I do 100mg Test E a week and it still blows me over the top of the range.

I have been cruising for a year and I just finished a big cycle of Test and Deca and I really only got about 8lbs of lean muscle out of it. Now I am not sure if thats because I cant gain as much as younger guys or because my receptors are saturated because of the cruise, no real way of telling I guess, I am now on HGH and I am going to do another cycle in four months a see if the HGH changes the situation. What I did notice while cruising was that I was makeing very small but steady gains in weight and my strength remained pretty much at the max.

I think Marcus300 has a view on cruising for younger guys and I think its dont do it, one because you will be pretty much assured of having to stay on forever because your natty test production will eventually forget how to restart and two becasue of the potential saturation of the receptors.

Personally for older guys I think it is Gold, I can fvck like a rabbit, grow lean muscle mass and feel fantastic when most guys my age are starting to give up on life. For younger guys, and by this I mean up to the age of 40, I would not recommend it for the already stated reasons.
    one of my bros been crusing.........three big cycles a year and test inbetween...he is also in his late 40s. hes been doing this for years. and kale, no disrespect, but, i raise rabbits as a past time.......fvcking like a rabbit .......not good...one ewwwww and its all over.........lol

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    one of my bros been crusing.........three big cycles a year and test inbetween...he is also in his late 40s. hes been doing this for years. and kale, no disrespect, but, i raise rabbits as a past time.......fvcking like a rabbit .......not good...one ewwwww and its all over.........lol

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214

Results any more info

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I would like to hear a lot more on this also. Got be some experienced guys doing this that are aged 30-40?

slimsc is offline Junior Member
    ... Hey Bro ... You have a message ...

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    Cruising is very good

take supplements like Amplify02, Creatine and Glutamine to make that 250 go evern further

Quote Originally Posted by *****
    Cruising is very good

take supplements like Amplify02, Creatine and Glutamine to make that 250 go evern further

are you serieus?

... hey bro ... you have mail ...

Quote Originally Posted by slimsc
    ... hey bro ... you have mail ...

thanks buddy

... Anytime sir ...

Slimsc

I,m still surprised about the feedback on this subject though are there really that not that many people that cruise here?

are you serieus?

yes on 250 a week thing will be ok

but much better with the right supplements

yes on 250 a week thing will be ok

but much better with the right supplements
    having done some research on this subject 250mgs seems to be a high dose for cruising.everything i've read is much below that.like i said above i dont cruise yet so i'm not making a exact statement hear. one thing i would like to add to this thread though is- for those who do cruise,what made your desision final to do so?

for an athlete that goes above 250 and does say700-1000 mgs a week

250 is def "cruising"

supps push it over the edge and make it an enjoyable break

for an athlete that goes above 250 and does say700-1000 mgs a week

250 is def "cruising"

supps push it over the edge and make it an enjoyable break
    thanks bro., have any comments on my question above?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    All I know is, my PCT keeps getting shorter each year,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    having done some research on this subject 250mgs seems to be a high dose for cruising.everything i've read is much below that.like i said above i dont cruise yet so i'm not making a exact statement hear. one thing i would like to add to this thread though is- for those who do cruise,what made your desision final to do so?
    My age, and the fact that maintaining muscle mass at my age without help is extremly difficult

Pillbass is offline Junior Member
    I am an old guy too 49 and I have been cycling then cruzing 250 teste/wk for a year or two and have been thinking the same thing myself. Should I see what whappens with the whole PCT or just keep on a low dose in between. I know this is the best I have ever looked great mussles and real lean. I shure hate to lose that and my woody too, although my wife would like a little brk I think.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member

I've always been one for long cycles myself. I've been meaning to try the short burst cycle method for quite some time but I can't get away from extended cycling. I just had a few month break recently after being on for about a year or so. The previous break before that was about 5-6 months off after a year and a half on. The rest of my cycles continued along the same lines.
    I've always seen continued gains from long cycles. I've cruised at 250mg test plus I switch up compounds a lot as well. Currently I don't plan on going off of gh.
    I always see added size which is why it's so hard for me to break away from this method of cycling.

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    Ejuicer, are you on TRT for life or during your breaks does your test come back?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard01
    Ejuicer, are you on TRT for life or during your breaks does your test come back?

No, my test has always recovered. Not to say it will be like that forever, which is why I would like to give the short cycle method a shot, as I do plan on having children one day.
    Recovery from cycles like that isn't easy either, especially if you have a gf that expects sex from you.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    cruising = permanent hrt . low doses is still on cycle and no htpa recovery

Quote Originally Posted by yom
    cruising = permanent hrt . low doses is still on cycle and no htpa recovery

yea we get that

yom
    welll if you dont mind that . cruising good ive been on for 15months now and lost no size and feel great . i CANT grow on clean bulks so i have to trick my body to grow by short bulks and cuts and grow like a weed when i smash the cals again.

welll if you dont mind that . cruising good ive been on for 15months now and lost no size and feel great . i CANT grow on clean bulks so i have to trick my body to grow by short bulks and cuts and grow like a weed when i smash the cals again.
    Yom can you give us more details on what exactly what you do diet and cycle wise ?

OK could you give a little more info? And i would find it hard to believe you lose size when cruising in the first place. But every info is welcome. How much do you still gain in cycles?

OK could you give a little more info? And i would find it hard to believe you lose size when cruising in the first place. But every info is welcome. How much do you still gain in cycles?
    Dude he said he DOESNT lose size when cruizing

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude he said he DOESNT lose size when cruizing

I know! And i ment i find it hard to believe in the first place! Suggesting he didn,t have to mention it but any info is welcome. Read my post better.

I know! And i ment i find it hard to believe in the first place!
    Oh absolutely, it would be almost impossible unless you starved yourself maybe

yom
    eg last 3 cuts and bulks with water retention . 11 weeks cut for comp pics dropped 14 kgs, then bulked hard for 8 weeks up 25kgs , cut 8 weeks dropped 18kgs , bulked 5 weeks up 18kgs , cut 5 weeks dropped 11kgs .

37 weeks i put on - 28pounds muscle

eg last 3 cuts and bulks with water retention . 11 weeks cut for comp pics dropped 14 kgs, then bulked hard for 8 weeks up 25kgs , cut 8 weeks dropped 18kgs , bulked 5 weeks up 18kgs , cut 5 weeks dropped 11kgs .

You put on 51 lbs in 8 weeks ?

one8nine is offline Banned

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    cruising/bridging/coasting are not ideal IMHO,
    Its very hard to fully recover when you use these methods especially when you start young, the best gains are produced when your body is fresh and clean from gear if the priming is done correctly gains are amazing with each new cycle,

with every successive cycle after bridging/cruising you will have to keep increasing the dose just to get some kind of gains out of the cycle because basically your never off gear,your body gets use to what it is having so a increase is needed,

Ive been on all year round in the past with bridging cycles together and personally i would rather fully come off recover and maintain without any kind of cruising, the gains are far better and my body responds more,

Why saturate your body with AAS you end up starting hrt sooner? i wouldn't advice any younger BB to start bridging/cruising unless your willing to pay the price of it. your better off using various other compounds to increase Test levels naturally and to help recovery and maintain, all other avenues are worth trying before you think about cruising,

If you compete then yes could be something to look at....otherwise,for the novice person who cycles its just madness

yom
    what marcus said . i have to use higher doses everytime also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information