Thread: Shocked

Dodger Blue is offline Junior Member

Shocked

Ive started my third cycle 50 ml tren ed and 75 ml prop ed with the tren lasting 8 weeks and the prop lasting 10 weeks with proper pct 3 days following last shot of prop. My first cycle was test en for 10 weeks, second was test en with equiposie. To be honest had moderate gains but nothing crazy which was fine. I'm completely blown away with my new cycle (in my eighth day) strength has very much increased and weight gain is up 4 lbs. Usually I'm fairley resistent to drugs but this new cycle has really started off with a bang. My question is, if everything stayed constant, spot on diet intense workouts, when might the gains taper off, or would they contine throught? I'm 5'8 190 38 yrs 12% body fat
    Last edited by Dodger Blue; 08-01-2006 at 07:17 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Good stuff man. The cycle is well thought out and will be a good one. Just keep at it and gains will continue, just dont think about it too much and just keep doin what you are doing as it must be working.

Thanks Bino

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    im fairly "resistant" to drugs as well, and tren just rocks my world..going to start my 4th go with it in a few wks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Blue
    Thanks Bino
    Anytime bro, sometimes we get too worried about gains stopping or what we can do etc. But if its working its working, no need to get stressed and put cortisol levels up. Just keep on keepin on.

was wondering if any others that have done this cycle had good experiences with it?

Thread Information