PCT for this cycle?

I couldn't find any PCT guidelines for this cycle even though the rest on the cycle list contained pct guidelines, anybody have any pct recomendations for this cycle? Right now i'm at the very beginning of planning my 3rd cycle, which i'll probably start around this december. the 50mg dianabol which i will start at, and lower to adjust to sides if too bad, the 50mg itself, would need clomid, so anybody have any ideas?

http://www.steroid.com/intermediatecycle1.php
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 08-02-2006 at 07:42 PM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    give some more stats like, age, height, weight, training experience.. what did your first 2 cycles consist of.?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    whats the cycle bro?..dbol only?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    i believe its the one from this board on that link he posted. i opened it but didnt really look at what compounds were in it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    heck no not d-bol only... Anyways... the cycle is where i posted the link...

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    give some more stats like, age, height, weight, training experience.. what did your first 2 cycles consist of.?
    I am 6,0, I can't exactly remember my first 2 cycles, (it was years ago, i was maybe 15 when i did the two, but i know they had deca and D-bol in it... Anyways I weigh about 190 pounds, bench about 280, and although i would say i am not quite at my genetic peak yet.. I feel i am at a point where i can benefit well from anabolic steroids , Anyways a lot people's idea of a genetic peak on this board, i'd say is just training for a year and saying your a hard gainer. By the way do u know any general idea of the psychological sides, and sleepings sides i could experince? (mostly mood swing and insomnia i'm worried about), and b4 i get flamed for asking that question, i'm asking for a rough estimate if u can. Also from what i added up from just the arimdex, deca, dianabol , testosterone cyp, it will be about 520 dollars... I had to purchase somewhat more steroids then the cycle said, so i'll have some left over.
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 08-02-2006 at 09:05 PM.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    read the pct profile hooker wrote

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    where is that? and is it intended, or can be used for this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    by the way, when i get the link, if it's about making your own pct, i'm kind of scared of that... i think creating your pct from scratch is only something you should do if your a very advanced steroid user.

ndfan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez
    I am 6,0, I can't exactly remember my first 2 cycles, (it was years ago, i was maybe 15 when i did the two, but i know they had deca and D-bol in it... Anyways I weigh about 190 pounds, bench about 280, and although i would say i am not quite at my genetic peak yet.. I feel i am at a point where i can benefit well from anabolic steroids, Anyways a lot people's idea of a genetic peak on this board, i'd say is just training for a year and saying your a hard gainer. By the way do u know any general idea of the psychological sides, and sleepings sides i could experince? (mostly mood swing and insomnia i'm worried about), and b4 i get flamed for asking that question, i'm asking for a rough estimate if u can. Also from what i added up from just the arimdex, deca, dianabol, testosterone cyp, it will be about 520 dollars... I had to purchase somewhat more steroids then the cycle said, so i'll have some left over.

If I'm reading this right your only 16yrs old?

Quote Originally Posted by ndfan
    If I'm reading this right your only 16yrs old?
    i don't believe u are reading it right... i said i was 15 and it was years ago...

I can't exactly remember my first 2 cycles, (it was years ago, i was maybe 15 when i did the two.

That is what i said...
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 08-03-2006 at 02:56 AM.

ndfan is offline Junior Member
    sorry dude. my bad, it was late. lol

Thread Information