wrestler7 is offline New Member

why do my shoulders hurt so bad

i got off of stanol v a little more than a month ago and i am now starting to take deca 300 i am taking 2cc a week 1 cc inthe left shoulder and the other 1cc in the right the next morning i was so sore the pain was unbearable i called a friend and asked up wat was up with that and he sai dthat i need to build up scar tissue in my shoulders....well is this true? and how long does it usually take to build up this scar tissue because i have a 6 week cycle and want to know if its safe to keep injecting into the shoulder?

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you inject into your ass or thigh? it's gona do the same thing and it's a bigger surface area - rotate your injection site's.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    i have posted this so many times. the delts is a last resort area to inject in. never use longer than a 1" long needle for a delt injection, always try and use glutes 1.5" or quads 1" to inject first. building up scare tissue is BAD thing, lol, it seems your friend is telling you that is is what you are aiming for.... also are you saying you are only doing deca in your cycle? this is a bad idea, you must stack it with testosterone of some type if you want to be able to function sexually, if you are only injecting deca once a week, use your glutes.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomatic6
    i have posted this so many times. the delts is a last resort area to inject in.

Why?? Many use this as their primary inject site, and for most it is the natural rotation on eod shot cycle after glutes/quads. Also most injectable innoculations/allergy meds are injected in the delt-so why should we not do it??

Wrestler7-Is this your first time injecting delts? And have you ever used this gear before?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    It's important to build up Scar tissue? I would give your friend a slap!

jinos is offline Member
    axiomatic6- WTF? It makes no difference where you inject.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    BTW-you may be injecting to deep in the shoulder

if the guy's having problem's with his shoulder's, using another injection site would make sense to me?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Wrestler7-Is this your first time injecting delts? And have you ever used this gear before?
    yes thisis the firsat time injecting into my delts its been 4 days since i injected and i inejct every monday....i have injected into my ass before when i was winstrol or (stanol V)...will my shoulders continue to hurt like this or should i inject into my ass?

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    why would you want the same site all the time, makes no sense to me, spread the wealth man get some fresh absorbtion

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomatic6
    i have posted this so many times. the delts is a last resort area to inject in. never use longer than a 1" long needle for a delt injection, always try and use glutes 1.5" or quads 1" to inject first. building up scare tissue is BAD thing, lol, it seems your friend is telling you that is is what you are aiming for.... also are you saying you are only doing deca in your cycle? this is a bad idea, you must stack it with testosterone of some type if you want to be able to function sexually, if you are only injecting deca once a week, use your glutes.

So many times?? u have like 25posts
    Delts are FAR from a last resort.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I only use 5/8" on my delts--nothing more. EVER! Never had a problem. But yeah, rotate injection sites. Glutes, quads, delts, they're all good.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler7
    yes thisis the firsat time injecting into my delts its been 4 days since i injected and i inejct every monday....i have injected into my ass before when i was winstrol or (stanol V)...will my shoulders continue to hurt like this or should i inject into my ass?
    Delts are one of the smaller injection sites and soreness with first injects is not uncommon at all. In fact the first 2-3 times you hit each one may be fairly sore, but this will go away as the muscle tissue becomes used to this intrusion.

rotate the injection site's? you've got nothing to lose, and it will let your shoulder's get over the trauma from the other injection's, then if you want try your shoulder's in a few day's.

okay i am buying sustanon to stack with the deca that i am taking from what i have heard it is the best to take right now...my next shot will be in the glutes deca on one side and sustanon on the other is this a good idea or no?

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler7
    okay i am buying sustanon to stack with the deca that i am taking from what i have heard it is the best to take right now...my next shot will be in the glutes deca on one side and sustanon on the other is this a good idea or no?

With glutes you can easily hit one side with 2cc's no problem, this leaves you the other side for you next shot keeping a fresh spot on the rotation open.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    With glutes you can easily hit one side with 2cc's no problem, this leaves you the other side for you next shot keeping a fresh spot on the rotation open.
    okay i get that but if im going to hit one side with 2cc's of deca and the other side with sustanon is it going to effect me when i have to retake the injection next week or not?

why don't you do half deca /half sus in the same shot (2cc), depending on what strength deca, and the dose you want to be taking?

and because the deca 's oil based it will not be as painful as taking the sus on it's own, it work's a treat!

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheaus
    why don't you do half deca/half sus in the same shot (2cc), depending on what strength deca, and the dose you want to be taking?
    \

so wat ur saying is i should mix the two in the same syringe? i have heard of that before but would kind of be over dosing? j/w so if i mixed the two woull i only be doing 1cc deca and 1cc sus?

yeah, 1ml deca and 1ml sus, like i said it depend's on what strength deca your using? so in the syringe you'll have 2ml of juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheaus
    yeah, 1ml deca and 1ml sus, like i said it depend's on what strength deca your using? so in the syringe you'll have 2ml of juice.
    ok...i dnt have the vial with me so i dnt remember what strength it is all i know is that its deca 300 and that i take 2cc at one injection time....so if i break it down and do 1cc od sus and 1cc of deca in the same syringe wouldnt that make my cycle longer than the 5 weeks that it origanlly is?

Thread Information