axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member

fatigue on cycle?????

Hi, i am not new to this, but this is the first cycle i have done in like 5 years. i am on 500mg test cyp, and 400mg eq ew.

i am tired all the time, i have no motivation and no energy. i also feel shirt of breath, i am having extreme water retention. my face looks enormous...

i have recently made a major switch in my diet, i have been dieting, low caloires and low carb (not atkins low) for like 2 years. now i am eating high calories and high carb and high protien. i dont see why this would make me tired unless it is the carbs doing it....

really need some expreince with this. my workouts are good, but other than that i just done have much energy.

also i am getting hot very easy. swaeting very easy, i had to start sleeping with a sheet and an extra fan, maybe this is from my metabloism processing so many calories alkl of a sudden, please let me know

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    are you overtraining?
    getting enough sleep?
    not drinking enough water?
    nor resting enough between workouts?

sometimes its the simplest things that make the biggest difference

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    EQ can cause a high red blood cell count (as can most AS but EQ and DROL especially). I have had high red blood cell count and all the symptoms you describe too. You need to go see a Doctor and have him check your RBC. If it is too high it can be dangerous. Many ppl using gear now give blood once a month to help control there RBC but this is not a replacement for seeking the proper medical advice from a doctor.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    also if your retaining water i would consider, eating no salt in your diet, drinking 1-2 gallons filtered water daily, taking nolvadex or another Anti E and getting some supps from your health food store like garlic,niacin,valerian and some good fish oil. I would also ask the Doctor about it too.

Thread Information