Thread: belly fat

tmac_44 is offline New Member

belly fat

This question was posted yesterday but I wanted to go a little more in depth. I just started my cycle a week ago by the way. I'm wanting to lower my body fat, especially around my stomache because that seams like the only place my fat goes to. I usually run 2 miles in the morning or a mile after each major meal which ends up being about 3 miles throughout the day. I'm trying to eat high protein meals throughout the day and do a number of different ab exercises. What would you guys suggest on lowing body fat around your stomach? Would Cutter be a good idea to use? Am I doing too much cardio on my cycle?
    Last edited by tmac_44; 08-03-2006 at 12:37 PM.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your cycle, and what are your stats? Is this cycle #1?

Also, how do you have time to run 3 times per day?

I would do all my cardio in the am on an empty stomach, then eat a clean meal shortly after then lift later in the day if you can help it.

200 mg of test/wk/lot of protein
    I'm 21 6'4" 230 lbs.

I've been doing short 4 to 5 week cycles, and this is my 3rd.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    running one mile for fat loss is poinless IMO. Cardio needs to be performed at a rate you can maintain for at least 30mins preferably more. Maxima is right why not do it all on an empty stomach in the morning. splitting it up like that is a waste. Ab excercises are also a waste unless you can see your abs that time would be better spent on cardio. Your dosage is real low on the test for such short cycles, I wonder if its worth doing it at all. Do some research and go back to the drawing board is my opinion.

I'm actually doin about 500 mg a week, I don't know why I typed 200. thanks for the advice. Yeah, I'm kind of new to the whole thing so I'm open to opinions and trying to learn as much as I can. so I should just stick to 30 minutes of cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and not worry about abs until I get the fat down?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    what are your current stats? age/ht/wt/bf?

yeah 30min, in the morning is good, i never advice people to go on a completely empty stomach, i tell people to have an apple or something. and keep doing your abs, theres more reasons than just looks on why you want to train abs. and while you drop the bf, you'll be working the muscles too. so it'll be better.

Also what kind of test are you running and how far into the cycle are you.

Long esters take over 6 weeks to fully benefit you

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    wtf???

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    i dont know

whatthephuckisgoingon?

blahblahblah--virus-from-unhappy-memeber-maybe-those-little-f*ckers!!!
    Last edited by robkesl; 08-03-2006 at 02:53 PM.

mannn i think this site's been hacked

i_think_this_site_has_been_hacked_!_!

wow_right_after_they_switch_the_admin

i-think-you-might-be-right-

Its Testosterona 200. I'm 21, 6'4", 230 lbs. What kind of cycle would you suggest as a beginner. I'm on my first week and I'm doin 1cc twice a week at first.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    I have read that HGH reduces body fat and affects the midsection to a greater extent than other body parts.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    eating an apple is totally counter productive to his goal when doing cardio in the AM. Empty means empty, the body will burn the carbs from the apple it has ingested before it gets to work on fat stores. And why do abs if you are over weight? no one can see them, so why not do cardio in the time you would be doing abs. Im talking from the perspective of someone who wants to lose weight and look good. Ab training might be useful for specific sports for core strength ect but i dont think its relevant here at this time.

whats HGH? Are there any good cutters you can get at a health supplement store or anything? And is that a good amount of test to start out with? thanks again for the help.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmac_44
    whats HGH? Are there any good cutters you can get at a health supplement store or anything? And is that a good amount of test to start out with? thanks again for the help.
    HGH is human growth hormone . I get mine from a pharmacutical company in China. Brand name of the stuff I use is jintropin. There are several legit American brands of hgh but they are very expensive. Check the hgh-igf forum for a complete discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    HGH is human growth hormone. I get mine from a pharmacutical company in China. Brand name of the stuff I use is jintropin. There are several legit American brands of hgh but they are very expensive. Check the hgh-igf forum for a complete discussion.
    NOT a beginner cycle. HGH is not the answer to belly fat. Cardio and diet is the only way. I'm not trying to be a prick, but let's not steer him in the wrong direction.

All he needs to do is wake up and walk/jog or go cycling for 40 min to an hour in the morning on an empty stomach and eat right throughout the day.

Weight training and the proper high protein diet will also help. He should have saved the test until his bodyfat % was low, but he already jumped the gun, so we might as well help him finish what he started without recommending more hard core compounds.

timtim is offline Member
    HGH is human growth hormone. I get mine from a pharmacutical company in China. Brand name of the stuff I use is jintropin. There are several legit American brands of hgh but they are very expensive. Check the hgh-igf forum for a complete discussion.
    ridiculous post. the guy is 21 with 2 to 3 short cycles for experience.

Thread Information