HULKBOY is offline Member

To clear some things up!!

this urks me as just when i think i'm learning things it seems like there is something that contradicts what i've learned..this is a response i gave in one of the PCT threads that i feel will get more of a response in here..so here

OK OK OK....seems like every dam time i try to learn things i think i'm getting it down.. i.e. nolva used to combat estrogen sides like gyno during said cycles..now i read this which is totally opposite to what i have been reading. nolva now causes gyno WTF.. and all these people who have been running nolva through out their cycles and during pct have unknowingly got gyno from the nolva not the test go figure

come on what the fack is going on.. do yall even have proof of all of this as to what really causes gyno..i mean before the letro was all hyped up and i searched for this everybody was saying oh yea up your nolva until gyno symptoms subside..and everybody always KEPT NOLVA ON HAND... now it causes gyno.. come the FaCK on...are we serious..is this all on hearsay or experiences or what...

oh yea by the way COLGATE TOOTHEPASTE and FROSTED WHEATIES while "on" cycle causes GYNO guys... now i hope this will get twisted some how to further confuse us guys interested in learning to STAY AWAY FROM COLGATE AND KELLOGS while on so you dont get bitch tits..

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    oh yea by the way COLGATE TOOTHEPASTE and FROSTED WHEATIES while "on" cycle causes GYNO guys... now i hope this will get twisted some how to further confuse us guys interested in learning to STAY AWAY FROM COLGATE AND KELLOGS while on so you dont get bitch tits..

damnit!!! i love frosted wheaties

layinglow is offline Junior Member
    I've used nova many of times and never got gyno.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    who says nolva causes gyno?

this is what i got from PAPI93 in the PCT forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I would use aromasin instead of letro. Aromasin will not have a negative impact on blood lipid profiles. Superdrol can negatively affect blood lipid profiles so this is a concern. Clomid helps to restore natural test and blood lipid profiles. Nolva will make existing gyno worse or actually create gyno. It is also harder on the liver than clomid. SD is hard on the liver, as well.
    nothing against him this just about through me for a loop when i read this..it used to be nolva was holy until letro came about. now nolva seems to be THE DEVIL for bb'rs.. so what function does nolva have now if any..it still seems like people are useing it..

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    damnit!!! i love frosted wheaties

i'm tellin ya just wait..before long people are going to be beleiveing this..because some idiot on the net(me) said it, it must be true... oh yea and that goes for all kellog brand cereals, its just wheaties aromatize more than your other common kellog brand cereals......and dont forget no COLGATE while "on"

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm tellin ya just wait..before long people are going to be beleiveing this..because some idiot on the net(me) said it, it must be true... oh yea and that goes for all kellog brand cereals, its just wheaties aromatize more than your other common kellog brand cereals......and dont forget no COLGATE while "on"
    hmmm..maybe the drop in sugar from the wheaties will slow my tooth decay from not brushing

bump....

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Nolva Does Not Cause Gyno

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    what a load of BS. Nolva does not cause gyno it is not the most effective compound to choose compared to newer drugs but it is still VERY effective and stopping gyno and preventing bloat ect.

timtim is offline Member
    this guy making this stuff up or what?

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    i'm not making anything up besides the colgate and kellogs thing...the nolva causing gyno info i got from PAPI93...as to whether or not its true is why i'm posting this here, to get things straight!!!

timtim is offline Member
    thats what i meant hulk, HE made it up or found it somewhere. not you.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Nolva is used medically to treat and prevent GYNO-this guy is an idiot and you should avoid all futher advice given by him Hulk.

And if needed I can quote at least two pubmed studies showing it as being more effective than Adex in the treatment and prevention of GYNO.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Nolva is certainly not my first choice but it does not cause gyno.

thanks for clearing that up guys..i'm still learning and i have a feeling i may be asking more questions so thanks for the input fellas..

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    It can cause gyno for Phera Plex and Superdrol. I did not say it did for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    who says nolva causes gyno?
    For Phera Plex and Superdrol, it can. I got this advice from supplement guru Macrophage (can't remember the rest of his username).

Some idiot? Who in the hell are you to judge me? What are your credentials? Why were you not voted as a vet by the other members? I think the reason is obvious.

I talking using nolva for Superdrol and Pheraplex only. Wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear-StrengthWithin
    Nolva Does Not Cause Gyno
    It can when used in conjunction with Phera Plex or Superdrol.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    what a load of BS. Nolva does not cause gyno it is not the most effective compound to choose compared to newer drugs but it is still VERY effective and stopping gyno and preventing bloat ect.
    For the hundred time, I speaking in regards to Superdrol and Phera Plex only. I got this advice from a supplement guru here.

thats what i meant hulk, HE made it up or found it somewhere. not you.
    I did not make it up. Don't put words in my mouth. I got the information from a supplement guru from here. If you had done your research, you might know that.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Nolva is certainly not my first choice but it does not cause gyno.
    Roidattack, I was speaking in regards to using it with Nolva and Phera Plex only. I got the information from Macrophage (supplement guru).

Hmmm...where did all the e-tough guys go?

My posts were in the PCT forum and supplement forum. Why in the hell is it in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Nolva is used medically to treat and prevent GYNO-this guy is an idiot and you should avoid all futher advice given by him Hulk.

And if needed I can quote at least two pubmed studies showing it as being more effective than Adex in the treatment and prevention of GYNO.
    I forgot to say this to you

Hulkboy, oh, Hulkboy. Where are you? Oh, I forgot, getting

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    This is how discussion work.

One side brings facts to dispute those of the other.

Try that route... i'll assure you it works.

Keep the discourse civil guys.. you might each learn something

Narkissos

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    For Phera Plex and Superdrol, it can. I got this advice from supplement guru Macrophage (can't remember the rest of his username).

Papi, did he say what was unique about those two products that would lead Nolvadex to cause gyno ?

It can cause gyno for Phera Plex and Superdrol. I did not say it did for anything else.

Some idiot? Who in the hell are you to judge me? What are your credentials? Why were you not voted as a vet by the other members? I think the reason is obvious.

I talking using nolva for Superdrol and Pheraplex only. Wakeup.

It can when used in conjunction with Phera Plex or Superdrol.

For the hundred time, I speaking in regards to Superdrol and Phera Plex only. I got this advice from a supplement guru here.

I did not make it up. Don't put words in my mouth. I got the information from a supplement guru from here. If you had done your research, you might know that.

Roidattack, I was speaking in regards to using it with Nolva and Phera Plex only. I got the information from Macrophage (supplement guru).

Hmmm...where did all the e-tough guys go?

My posts were in the PCT forum and supplement forum. Why in the hell is it in this forum?

I forgot to say this to you

Hulkboy, oh, Hulkboy. Where are you? Oh, I forgot, getting

Oh man looks like i got owned... you have a PM papi

timtim is offline Member
    i know macro from elite. if you have it from him then i can take your word but also i would like to add that the fact that you said nolva with phera and superdrol can cause gyno wasnt posted and that i wouldnt argue because i dont know if it does. i thought you were referring to real aas.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

As for calling you an idiot, I apologize, it is not my normal way and generally do not resort to childish names, once again mea culpa. Back to the task at hand, can you please explain how Phera, Superdrol could be so different to traditional AAS and how it interacts with Nolva to cause additional risk of gyno?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this thread is now defunct seein as papi has defended himself.........
    in future please can we not call people out in the open forums because like in this one it could end up biting your ass,if you have a problem with a vet/mod or anyone giving advice that you are not sure about pm them back and queery it!!
    other than that pm someone like myself to sort it out.....
    again we do not need to be calling people out in the open forums unless really nessessary thankyou...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information