Thread: cycle advice

1ton is offline New Member

cycle advice

hey guys ive been injured for the last couple of months had surgery so i can lift to heavey yet.

i was thinking of doing a cycle of test prop , winnnie and clenbuterol .....but since i can really lift heavy i wasnt going to use the pro and use winnie and clenbuterol and concentrate more on my speed and getting lean.

Do you think that the winnie and clen would be fine together? would it be a waste without some test prop in the mix??

please let me know thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    That sounds fine. How are you going to run the clen ?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    like roid said it'd be fine...personally i'd run prop also...but hey rememeber this ...make sure your health is at its best before starting.Sometimes you're better off waitng that way your gains are that much more!

yah thanks thats what ive usually done is get as strong as possible and the start the test...but i do have a couple of football workouts coming up ...so i think that ill do the winnie and clen so i can get lean and quick becuase i can run and lift light weights fast as opposed to heavey weights...

thanks for the insight...and i was goin to do use the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off......is there a better way if im takin winstrol with it????

any ideas for how long i should take this cycle and at what dosages..im 6'2 225 right now before my injury i was 240 at 10.5 percent body fat. in between that time ive played a season of football and just got off surgey..man its got me bummed out.

please help thanks guys

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I agree with max but you do what you got to do. The clen two weeks on two weeks off is good.

thanks for your help guys

hey i was wondering would the prop be beneficial for me if i took it in low dosages?? and how low of a dose? what if i took like 50- 75 mgs eod?? would that be ok for what my goals are. the prop would be takin with 50 mgs of winnie ed and clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off??

thanks for your help guys

bump

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the prop might help in keeping you lean..you just have to be careful not to add weight too fast, as you dont want a re-injury

are you shooting your winny? if so, i would do the prop @ 50mg ED

well i was goin to take the winnie orally...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you could shoot the prop EOD, i would do 100mg EOD if i were you, but you could try 75 mg EOD and see what you think..if you want to do more you could always bump it up

Thread Information