Sage is offline Anabolic Member

got new meds for my wrist acne

even the Doc. admitted it was very nasty looking wrist acne and can't blame me for wearing long sleeve shirts in 100+ degree weather.

Obvious suspicion of steroids came into conversation, but i played it cool and denied.

I got 100MG DOXYCYCLINE (twice a day) which will be running for 25 days.

she said if that is not going to take care of it, she has something more extreme which will clear my skin within two day period. wow, that some good shit right there, but i forget to ask the name of that medication.

I was just happy i can finally showoff my guns in a few weeks, assuming the medication works.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    congratz bro

orton4 is offline Member
    acne around the wrist? i never heard of that but my last cycle i got it on my shoulder like in between my chest and shoulder i didnt like it much i just recently got some minocycline so in a couple more weeks im gonna start up another test cycle so hopefully it will clear up the acne. good luck with yours

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    What you were prescribed is an anitobiotic...and a med that clears it in 2 days? Eh. It's probably some topical drying/anti-bacterial agent. It's definetly not accutane because that stuff is run up to 6+ months sometimes. I doubt they'd give you the tane just for your wrists though. I hope all goes well for ya, but you should definetly look into some alternative methods of cleariing acne. Search for "b5" and "nizoral" on top of your anti-biotics. GOOD LUCK Sage!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    What you were prescribed is an anitobiotic...and a med that clears it in 2 days? Eh. It's probably some topical drying/anti-bacterial agent. It's definetly not accutane because that stuff is run up to 6+ months sometimes. I doubt they'd give you the tane just for your wrists though. I hope all goes well for ya, but you should definetly look into some alternative methods of cleariing acne. Search for "b5" and "nizoral" on top of your anti-biotics. GOOD LUCK Sage!!
    I have a topical antibiotic that I got, it is based in an alchahol base and it dries up the acne and kills it within a couple of days. Its callled Dalacin T

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    damn...wrists????? thats interesting bro...good luck on showing of the guns bro

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    well, i am on my 4th tab and feel a bit tired, but have to say i am now getting more of flat red spots and allot of those zits with nasty white heads are slowly get smaller and disappearing from the wrists. The rest of my body is clean and always have been throughout the cycle, its weird the places people get hit with when acne breaks out. I also have a follow up appointment in late Aug.

Thanks you all for the support, pics will be up in early Sept. and by than i assume all will clear up.

Thread Information