Spyke is offline Associate Member

What kind of gains would this bring?

I am a HRT lifer due to hypogonadism. I have never done a cycle of any kind. I am on 150 mg of test cyp every week and .5 arimidex every 3 days.

Now what kinds of gains would I get if I jumped up to 350mg per week of test C for 12 weeks? I would not need any PCT because when I finish the cycle I just go back to my normal HRT dose. Because of that I think I would keep almost all of what I gain. Correct?

Just want to get a realistic number of what to expect if I train like an animal and eat clean so I can decide weather or not to do this.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    Hi, your Dr. give you armimidex with your testosterone ? i am on HRT, i only am getting 100mg a week, but i am supposed to do 200mg eow?

i cant give you a number but i am sure you would gain, if you could get to 400mg a week it would be better, once i told me doc i broke the 10ml vial and she wrote me another Rx, took it to a diff. pharmacy and so i had 20mL total.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you would gain more..how much? impossible to tell

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Varies person to person man, your gonna have to find out for yourself

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Varies person to person man, your gonna have to find out for yourself
    yup...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke
    I am a HRT lifer due to hypogonadism. I have never done a cycle of any kind. I am on 150 mg of test cyp every week and .5 arimidex every 3 days.

Now what kinds of gains would I get if I jumped up to 350mg per week of test C for 12 weeks? I would not need any PCT because when I finish the cycle I just go back to my normal HRT dose. Because of that I think I would keep almost all of what I gain. Correct?

Just want to get a realistic number of what to expect if I train like an animal and eat clean so I can decide weather or not to do this.
    Dude 150mg E3D seems a lot for HRT. What are you levels ? Do you get regular blood tests ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Unable to answer your question its impossible to say your going to gain certain amount of body weight or lose a certain amount of BF, alot of other factors come into play, diet and training are big influences on what you will gain and genetics

Thread Information