Thread: Anxiety

Anxiety

Hey i am considering just running cycles of test p by itself. but i have anxiety really bad im a hypochondriac, ive had almost every medical test out there (not exagerting), but they always tell me its in my head i was thinkin of goign with 250-300 mg a week. and what products are estrogen blockers and are they available at stores or is it illegal? i really wanna do some cycles even tho im young, i know peiople that are 16-17 and have been on it for years, and why wont it let me send pm's or emails?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    Hey i am considering just running cycles of test p by itself. but i have anxiety really bad im a hypochondriac, ive had almost every medical test out there (not exagerting), but they always tell me its in my head i was thinkin of goign with 250-300 mg a week. and what products are estrogen blockers and are they available at stores or is it illegal? i really wanna do some cycles even tho im young, i know peiople that are 16-17 and have been on it for years, and why wont it let me send pm's or emails?
    Well if thats true they could be in for some interesting health issues in the future. So you are a self admitted hyperchondriac and you want to do a cycle ?. Are you sure about this ? There are a number of potential side effects to this that could potentially freek you out if you get them. Personally I wouldnt do it if I was you dude !!!

TestSubject123 is offline Junior Member
    your really going to trip out when ur on roids if ur a hypocondraict... especially mentally

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Can we have some stats please.. Age, Training Experience, Weight, Height?

Thanks!

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Mentally you dont seem to be in order at al. Also dont compare yourself to 16-17 olds. Those people are idiots for running steriods at that age. My advice is simply dont do steriods they can really mess with your head if your not in balance.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear-StrengthWithin
    Mentally you dont seem to be in order at al. Also dont compare yourself to 16-17 olds. Those people are idiots for running steriods at that age. My advice is simply dont do steriods they can really mess with your head if your not in balance.
    Agreed. Good post.

im only gonna be taking test-p for 4 weeks doing 250mg a week. i doubt that will hurt me?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    It takes test-p longer than that too work son don't even bother doing it!!

howlong does it take 2 work

SprintUSMC is offline Junior Member
    Dont waste your time man. With that low dose of Test, you wont gain anything that you really cant just get on your own. The sides are not pleasent if your not stable. And if your young...you have plenty of time to decide to do it later! Dont rush into it man...just research, and get better

bigluke1 is offline New Member
    Im 19 and ended up stopping my cycle cuz of the anxiety its not worth the hassle bro

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    yhea i get anxiety and flipp ot somtimes ...only when im dietting for a show but i think irs mostly from the halos, tren , suspention, and dietting ..makes me nasty and moody ...

Thread Information