TestSubject123 is offline Junior Member

alcohol and roids

Anyone have any opinions on alcohol on roids in general? I am a 21 year old college student with previous cycles under my belt. I am curious about what this college drinking mixed with 500 mg of test e, 60 mcg/day clen , deca 400 mg wk, and coming up 50 mg/day winstrol and clomid for pct... I really need someones help, not flames. I am just trying to explain that i am a college student and i know drinking on roids is terrible for you, however, im in college and i am going to drink regardless. Sounds bad but your only here once. I am curious about what to drink for nutrition, any alcohol detox or things that could help me out with this. I drink probably 2-3 times a week socially. Get super wasted maybe one of them. Thanks bros

also, beer or liquor? what kind? why?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The issue here is your liver. Its up to you how long you want to keep it but I would be very carefull if I was you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    21yrs old and a few cycles under your belt, mmmmm

alcohol and AAS.depends how much and how often you intend to drink,
    personally i am dedicated and motivate even off cycle and on cycle so alcohol doesnt even cross my mind, when the next meal is.....

i am not as hardcore dedicated marcus300, but i admire your desire. i am a 21 year old college student that loves girls and drinking, what can i say? Anyone have any advise thats constructive?

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    Getting wasted at least ones a week?
    Bad combo my man, maybe time to make some choices?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TestSubject123
    i am not as hardcore dedicated marcus300, but i admire your desire. i am a 21 year old college student that loves girls and drinking, what can i say? Anyone have any advise thats constructive?
    Yes dont take AAS, thats very constructive or maybe you wont listen because am not saying what you want to hear,

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you asked for opinions and Marcus gave you his...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    I'm a university student, whenever I go out to the pub all my mates are drinking till the sunrises. I'm on a 12 week test cycle atm and i'm not touching the drink, I stick the the melon and apple J20's. Drinking completely ****s up my regieme... in bed late... missing meals... not a good idea.

I want to do as few cycles as possible untillI reach my goals, so when I am on cycle there's no ****ing around.

No wonder you have a few cycles under your belt, with your lifestyle you probably don't gain much or maintain much..

If you can't lay off the drink on cycle I'd stay natural untill you're done with college. Just my opinion

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    dizzle is spot on, it f**k's you up, it take's longer to recover from a hangover, your training and motivation suffer's, your diet goes out the window, to be honest it f**k's everything up. if your serious about your training - don't drink alcohol.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    drinking three times a week! I would not be asking for advice about AS I would be asking for advice about joining AA. You might as well forget weight training all together if you drink three times a week.

aleco is offline Junior Member

Alcohol

Do you have any issues with your selfsteem that makes you whant alcohol so bad just for you be around girls, make up your mind man and take things seriously is your well being involved here.
    You want advise, you are getting it, don't wait to hear what you want to hear. If partying is so important to you leave roids for a later moment in your life, you still have planty of time in front of you.
    Another thing most of the people i hear using the word social drinker have a problem with alcohol, make sure you decide for whats best for you.

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    I go out as well with my friends. We used to pretty much binge drink on saturdays (one day only). However, i stopped doing that. You have to commit to the gear. Make the most of it. If you do go out and drink. Start drinking like two hours later. mix water in between and have 3 to 4 glasses of water at the end of the night.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Then you have no reason to be on steroids . I'm 20 an in college, and I dont drink , you need to make a choice

Uconish is offline Member
    Unbelievable

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aleco
    Do you have any issues with your selfsteem that makes you whant alcohol so bad just for you be around girls, make up your mind man and take things seriously is your well being involved here.
    You want advise, you are getting it, don't wait to hear what you want to hear. If partying is so important to you leave roids for a later moment in your life, you still have planty of time in front of you.
    Another thing most of the people i hear using the word social drinker have a problem with alcohol, make sure you decide for whats best for you.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aleco

good post...

Make a choice man, you need to decide what you want more. Do you want to be a large, ripped, chick magnet or just another idiot drinking frat boy? To me the choice is obvious. Everyone drinks in college, I would want to be the standout everyone is looking at.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckster

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    You guys scared him away!!

Thread Information