vic99 is offline Junior Member

letro killing my joints. Help

I have read here that letro can cause stiff joints. I have it every where and it affects my workouts. I was taking it for gyno per bino's thread. I am tappering back today. How long before I feel less stiff? Anyone have experience with this?

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    I am having the same problem but I take plenty of supplements for my joints like glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, MCHC, Cissus, and EFA's. Joints still a little stiff but it definitely helps. I cant imagine what it would feel like if I didnt take it. I was on HGH which once I stopped that I was in pain every morning when I woke up but I eventually got used to it.

one8nine is offline Banned
    **** letro
    looks good on paper
    looks bad on my knees

cmax is offline Associate Member
    If the letro is hurting your knees then reduce the dosage slightly and see how that works out.

The reason it hurts you knees is because your estrogen is too low and it is reducing too much water.

Everyone has different estrogen levels and will react to letro slightly differently so the ideal dosage for one person will not be ideal for someone else.

Try making a few adjustments to fix the situation. Lower the dosage slightly for a week or so and see if it fixes it, if it doesn't help, then reduce it again.

Thread Information