_kardon_ is offline New Member

Just broke my arm...how do I 'come off' properly?

The title says it all pretty much...I started a cycle of basic test-200 5 weeks ago and all was going fine until I broke my arm 2 days ago. The dr. said I won't be doing any lifting for quite a while so I'm pretty much screwed. My question is, as the title states, how do I 'come off' properly?

Cheers

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Go ahead and begin PCT now. Nothing more to do really, sorry bout the arm, that sux.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    damn bro sorry to hear about your arm. how did it happen? when was your last shot? typically you are supposed to wait at least 2 wks after your last jab

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    damn bro sorry to hear about your arm. how did it happen? when was your last shot? typically you are supposed to wait at least 2 wks after your last jab
    Exactly !! 14 days for Test E then start PCT. If its Prop you can start now

It's rather embarassing to say but I simply got shoved in a manner that caught me off guard by my friend and fell on the pavement; elbow first...It was a rather small fall but I guess it was enough to break the bone.

My last jab was Tuesday morning. I normally did Tuesday mornings and Friday evenings. So I guess I should wait until the 15th to start takin the PCT and refrain from any others shots?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yeah, no more shots until you are back to 100%.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    never mind, you were only on for 5 weeks.
    Last edited by BG; 08-05-2006 at 06:57 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    never mind, you were only on for 5 weeks.
    Thats more thn enough time to be shutdown and require PCT bro

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Stay on and do legs, then work your good arm. Tris, bis, forearm, shoulder. Then when you get your cast off, youll look freakishly wierd. Lol. Sorry about your accident. Sucks to have to come off this way.

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    you can always still do legs, back , abs and calves. why not stay on and work those 2-3 times a week. if they were behind they will catch up with your upperbody. If not who cares i just think it would be a big mistake to stop and not train at all anymore. You didn,t break your legs and back did you? The advantage is you can put a lot more energy in your lowerbody because you cant train upperbody so it wil grow more then usual. So finish the cycle else you will be shutdown for nothing. And train the body parts i just named. Once your arm recovers there is a thing called muscle memory. But you might be shocked though.. i broke my arm once as well and the muscle you lose is quite depressing.

SprintUSMC is offline Junior Member
    I cant beleave some of you guys are trying to tell him to stay on. Man...some of you guys need a lesson on this stuff.

Stop bro. Dont listen to people telling you to work your other body parts. First of all, yes you will lose muscle, but, thats un-avoidable. Secondly, all your going to do in the gym is re-hurt yourself, and make your cast smell like shit. You were only five weeks in. Is it worth it to keep going? NO! like the PRO's said...wait two weeks and pct.

Its ok to keep working out some. Excercise is recommended. But keep i nmind that your body still swells a little while on the gear. Think about how bad that arm is going to hurt. Its up to you man...

Yeah, I've been thinking bout it and I think my only real course of action is coming off of it. I'd rather lose some muscle then run the risk of possibly, no matter how remote it is, of hurting my arm while in the gym; which would result in even far greater muscle lose. Not to mention I'd rather keep my body on the 'same page' then having one area significantly behind in comparison to other areas.

Pretty much I am at the moment.

Would it be wise to say, bike at the gym or walk on the threads to hopefully maintain a lean figure so I can get back into this when I'm 100%? EDIT: Albeit, my arm WILL stink to all hell...might have to hold off..

Thanks for all the responses. Cheers
    Last edited by _kardon_; 08-06-2006 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _kardon_
    Yeah, I've been thinking bout it and I think my only real course of action is coming off of it. I'd rather lose some muscle then run the risk of possibly, no matter how remote it is, of hurting my arm while in the gym; which would result in even far greater muscle lose. Not to mention I'd rather keep my body on the 'same page' then having one area significantly behind in comparison to other areas.

Pretty much I am at the moment.

Would it be wise to say, bike at the gym or walk on the threads to hopefully maintain a lean figure so I can get back into this when I'm 100%? EDIT: Albeit, my arm WILL stink to all hell...might have to hold off..

Thanks for all the responses. Cheers
    lol

Yes....tred and bike are great! Just dont fall...lol. Any rehab you do will include walking and excercise...so your good to go on that.

There is a reason they say not to use gear unless your body is 100%, and right now your body is not. Your blood work is probably all haywire because your arm is fighting infection, and things like that. Just not safe ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by SprintUSMC
    I cant beleave some of you guys are trying to tell him to stay on. Man...some of you guys need a lesson on this stuff.

Stop bro. Dont listen to people telling you to work your other body parts. First of all, yes you will lose muscle, but, thats un-avoidable. Secondly, all your going to do in the gym is re-hurt yourself, and make your cast smell like shit. You were only five weeks in. Is it worth it to keep going? NO! like the PRO's said...wait two weeks and pct.

Its ok to keep working out some. Excercise is recommended. But keep i nmind that your body still swells a little while on the gear. Think about how bad that arm is going to hurt. Its up to you man...

LMAO do you even realise staying ON would help him recover in the first place? And also help maintain muscle. And your not ganna hurt your arm diong leg presses or abs unless your a retard. Real funny your telling me i need a lesson on this stuff. I broke my arm myself so i know what i,m talking about.
    Its stupid to go off on the moment your body is ready to grow. If he stays on not only will he recover faster but the lost of muscle will be minimal. In fact i think its even impossible to lose muscle while on steriods if you eat right with it. So he your choice buddy listen to this guy he obviously knows what hes talking about . Also if your talking about making your cast smell like shit you think diong cardio wouldn,t make his cast smell like shit? Are you kidding me?
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-06-2006 at 05:52 AM.

just listen to the pros buddy. The Olympic Athletes (Myself) and the other pros on the board.

Think about your blood work. Something the idiots dont think about

just listen to the pros buddy. The Olympic Athletes (Myself) and the other pros on the board.

Think about your blood work. Something the idiots dont think about

What pros . And no i dont think on blood work? Like i said ive bin tru it myself. But sure your a pro... Just the way how you call us idiots makes you a real Pro dude.. This sport is about disicpline i for one dont quit when i break my arm. Obviously you do. But my guess is your not a pro bodybuilder now are you.
    Its nice to hear how you think your right about everything though. And go ahead call me an idiot. Shows us how mature you are. My advice Kardon dont listen to guys who are stuckup with theirself. Choose which advice you think is best.
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-06-2006 at 06:09 AM.

Anyway Kardon...are you taking any HGH? If so ... thats the only thing I would consider taking. Other than that...you are messing with your blood levels, and that is never safe. Just ask Kale about blood work. He posts his results as they come in. You would be amazed about little changes and how important they are to your body.

One of the people posting on this thread is a doctor that I know personally...Its up to you man. but I would stop. I am sitting here with an IFBB pro body builder right now...my trainer, and he is even laughing at the people who are trying to tell you to continue. Its just not worth it my friend. Good luck to you!

Anyway Kardon...are you taking any HGH? If so ... thats the only thing I would consider taking. Other than that...you are messing with your blood levels, and that is never safe. Just ask Kale about blood work. He posts his results as they come in. You would be amazed about little changes and how important they are to your body.

One of the people posting on this thread is a doctor that I know personally...Its up to you man. but I would stop. I am sitting here with an IFBB pro body builder right now...my trainer, and he is even laughing at the people who are trying to tell you to continue. Its just not worth it my friend. Good luck to you!

You sitting with an IFBB pro bodybuilder next too you? Right.. Explain me then how your blood levels are messing with the recovery of his arm. When i broke my arm once it took 8 weeks to recover. Then 1 year later i broke my arm on 2 places while on gear. I always have my blood levels checked on gear they were fine. I recovered in 4 weeks... And lost almost no muscle. I cant even stress how much muscle i lost without gear. HGH and Test make you recover faster thats a fact... But he if you dont care about muscle or dont have a future in bodybuilding then just dont workout and go off gear when you were just ready to grow off it. My advice is LISTEN to yourself. And sprint you are really stuck up my friend. In fact i have a IFBB pro bodybuilder Ronnie coleman sitting next to me laughing at you . And just for the point of it. Most pro bodybuilders are on YEAR round for life. They dont just come off if they break a arm and have the chance to lose a lot of muscle and possibly their career. So the chance your buddy being a pro bodybuilder is very small cause he would have understood. But hey sure out of the 100 pro bodybuilders in the world with billion people we live with 1 of those pro,s is sitting to you right now laughing at somebody that wrote a reply in a topic
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-06-2006 at 06:32 AM.

Not sure what HGH is to be honest. This was my 1st cycle. My friend recommended it saying it was a novices cycle that would bring results, with hard work nontheless, and was affordable to me at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by _kardon_
    Not sure what HGH is to be honest. This was my 1st cycle. My friend recommended it saying it was a novices cycle that would bring results, with hard work nontheless, and was affordable to me at the start.

HGH is Human growth hormone . I dont think you will able to afford it.

HAHAHAHAHA I KNOW Ronnie Coleman! lol your so full of shit! HAHAHAHAH you made my day! lmao! omg...hahahaha I have been in his home gym my friend. I can tell you exactly what he would say...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kardon...yes HGH is expensive. And depending on your age it may not even be worth it. Some people will tell you its good for a 20 - 25 year old...but its really not. Ask any of the admins or the vets...they will tell you the same. This dude Bear is a joke.

I am getting off this thread...this guy is a joke, and he is going to get people hurt. I read his other posts he posted on other threads, and the guy has no clue what he is talking about.

Kardon...use your best judgment and common sense. You have doctors and real athletes on here telling you to stop, or this other guy who is telling people its ok for a 20 year old to take HGH...lol. Make your own choice.

LeDias is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Hum

...You have doctors and real athletes on here telling you to stop, or this other guy who is telling people its ok for a 20 year old to take HGH...lol...
    But this "other guy" is you

Anyway Kardon...are you taking any HGH? If so ... thats the only thing I would consider taking...
    I reall think you're a cause you don't even give any fact about what you're saying.

There is no more chances to mess with your blood levels if you have a broken arm than if you haven't... Anytime you use gears you risk to mess with your blood levels and YES it could help his recovery!

HAHAHAHAHA I KNOW Ronnie Coleman! lol your so full of shit! HAHAHAHAH you made my day! lmao! omg...hahahaha I have been in his home gym my friend. I can tell you exactly what he would say...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kardon...yes HGH is expensive. And depending on your age it may not even be worth it. Some people will tell you its good for a 20 - 25 year old...but its really not. Ask any of the admins or the vets...they will tell you the same. This dude Bear is a joke.

Wow your even dumber then i thought. I was being sarcastic . I find it funny your giong tru my post history trying to put me down. I never suggested HGH to a 20 year old . I said if you live for bodybuilding or wanna become pro. But thats not even on topic wtf is wrong with you? Really who is the joke here kid . I cant believe you even have the time to go tru a dudes post history just to put him down you sure you are a pro
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-06-2006 at 07:22 AM.

I am getting off this thread...this guy is a joke, and he is going to get people hurt. I read his other posts he posted on other threads, and the guy has no clue what he is talking about.

Kardon...use your best judgment and common sense. You have doctors and real athletes on here telling you to stop, or this other guy who is telling people its ok for a 20 year old to take HGH...lol. Make your own choice.

You better get off this forum telling people bad advice and claiming to have IFFB pro bodybuilders sit next to you! In fact i bet its the IFBB pro bodybuilder who suggested you to go tru my post history You must be the dumbest member i ever seen on this board. You even thought i ment i know Ronnie coleman what the hell do u think the was for? Kardon use your brains and dont listen to this guy hes a lair. Like i said before make your own decision. But this guy is telling crap.
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-06-2006 at 07:23 AM.

So I guess SHortie, Rock, Kale and bigguns are all wrong?...hmmm I thought they were the advisors. Thats funny...lol

So I guess SHortie, Rock, Kale and bigguns are all wrong?...hmmm I thought they were the advisors. Thats funny...lol

Why dont you stop posting here smartass. Tell me where exactly i told they were wrong. We already know your full of shit is their anything more you like to add to this topic? They were just giving him an answer they weren,t advising it. You however mrsmartie-cant-spot-sarcasm-and-is-full-of-himself were giving crap without anything to back it up. I have my own expierience to back mine up wheres yours besides that imaginery pro bodybuilder sitting next to you. I,m surprised you even have the guts to still post in here its so obvious your a big lair and full of shit.
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-06-2006 at 08:08 AM.

lmao...I love people like you...lol. Let me know when your pro ok? hahahaha

lmao...I love people like you...lol. Let me know when your pro ok? hahahaha

Thats funny i hate people like you. And stop making up telling us your a pro and you have a pro bodybuilder sitting next too you. were not buying it. And even if you were one (out of the 100 pro bodybuilders in the entire fukin world) you prolly are a louzy one. Most pros no wait all pros have something better to do then debate on a steriod forum . Their prolly even too busy. Trust me your not a pro. Your a lair

P.S laugh all you want the jokes on you
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-06-2006 at 08:22 AM.

I am an Olympic Athlete my friend... never said I was the pro Body builder. Good try though. and yes...tehre is one sitting with me

She comes over every morning to do my shots, and my cardio...

I am an Olympic Athlete my friend... never said I was the pro Body builder. Good try though. and yes...tehre is one sitting with me

FFS dude who gives a rats ass. You have nothing to back up your crap and also theres no need to PM me who the hell your trainer is cause i could care less about you or what the **** your about. Its the internet why do you care if i believe you?
    Last edited by Bear-StrengthWithin; 08-06-2006 at 08:57 AM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Thats more thn enough time to be shutdown and require PCT bro
    I know buddy, I was going to tell him to taper down for a few weeks(in my first post) if he were 10 weeks or so in so he did not crash his blood levels and stop lifting totally and lose his gains. But then I realized he had only been on 5 weeks so I edited my post. Now looking back at my edit it doesnt make sense if people had not saw my first post. I agree pct is needed, that wasnt what I was talking about. BG

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    the only thing AS will do is lower his immune system, which is all ready working hard internally to fight infection and trying to heal itself and possibly raise the risk of an infection underneath the cast. HGH may help him with having his bones fuse together, but as stated I don't think that is affordable for a lot of us. AS have nothing to do with that. If it were a muscular tear, then yeah AS would help but it was a bone - it has to heal on its own. NO amount of AS will help do that.

Chalk this up bro, getter better balance, lol. If you were drunk stop drinking while you're on and oh yeah, tell your friend he owes you a cycle since he fuked you up on this one.

rofl ya i need some serious balance...its all good. With everything said and done my main concern is dealing with this issue safely and properly. If I end up losing some muscle mass that I've gained during the 5 week cycle, so be it. I'd rather have to make up some time then hurt myself now or in the long run. I'm just about 23 and I have some time to spend making up for the muscle I may or may not lose. I think its safe to say we all 'fall down' at one point or another and its just a matter of how fast we get back up.

From what I've gotten from the people who have posted in this thread appears to be a toss up between 2 sides; the safe side being stopping the cycle and taking it easy till 100% recovery. While the other side believes in maintaining the cycle and focusing on other parts of the body.

At the moment I'm leaning more towards playing safe and stopping the cycle simply because I am not the most experienced when it comes to juicing; which is quite apparent in some of my posts. If anyone has any further advice or opinions I am most certainly all ears. Like I said before, I'm more focused on my overall health than anything else. My goal with starting this cycle was never to be anywhere near pro but more along the lines of packing some muscle on and maintaining it.

dan525 is offline New Member
    Definitely don't come off and do pct now, you will injury will take longer to recover and the juice will aid in healing a broken bone. I broke my leg while on test/ deca and stayed on. The doc said I would be in a cast for 6 weeks and by some miracle my bone was healed in 3 weeks. Also if you come off your muscle on the broken arm will atrophy very rapidly because of nonuse and extrememly low teststerone. Steroids will aid in this type of recuperation plus minimize the effects of not lifting. I would definitly not run a heavy amount of gear, which would be a waste, but I would recommend cruising at 300-500 mg test/ week until you are healed. Then start pct. When I broke my leg, I trained upper body and ate extra protein, vitamins etc and I gained size in my arms and chest while minimizing the atrophy in my leg. I don't care what the experts say, if you come off you cortisol levels will be high and your bone will never heal fully. I have a friend who tried the other approach and a broken wrist took 8 months to heal. He lost 35 lbs of mass, got fat , depressed and gave up on proper nutrition. The effect on the immune system is minimal, but steroids do effect muscle, bone and othe rphysical trauma. Your body is synthesizing more protewin, storing more calcium and stimulating RBC which aid in bone healing. The biggest problem is the negative aspect of going throughpct with this type of injury. If you worried about a weekened immune system, it will be weeker with skyrocketing cortisol and estrogen . Also mental state has alot to do with healing. If you feel like shit , are losing weight and not eating or resting , recovery will be difficult. PCT is tough enough without being injured.
    Last edited by dan525; 08-06-2006 at 04:32 PM.

Thread Information