vermin is offline Member

"Cycle" Proposed by buddy of mine

I am posting this for a buddy who is Internet paranoid:

6'4", 280lbs 38yo, about 14-15% bf, lifetime athlete, moderate aas exp.

He is on 6IU HGH ED, supplements with creatine, glutamine, taurine, chromium, arginine, currently "TRT" (or "cruise") with 300mg cyp weekly, 25mcg T3, .25mg anastrozole.

He's looking at:

Wk 1 600mg (300 2X wk) Test E, 400 masteron (200 2X week)
    Wk 2 800mg (400 2X wk) Test E, 400 masteron
    Wk 3-10 1g (500 2X wk) Test E, 400 masteron, 500 deca
    Wk 12-13 1g (500 2X wk) Test E, 400 masteron, 500 deca, 250IU HCG ED
    Wk 14-16 1g (500 2X wk) Test E, 400 masteron, 500 deca
    Wk 17-18 1g (500 2X wk) Test E, 400 masteron
    Wk 19 800mg (400 2X wk) Test E, 400 masteron
    Wk 20 600mg (300 2X wk) Test E, 400 masteron
    Wk 21-22 Back to Baseline 300 Test cyp, 250IU HCG ED
    Wk 23+ 300 Test cyp, 250IU HCG 2X week

He plans on taking .25mg Anastrazole ED throughout the cycle (and beyond), as well as continuing the HGH and the T3.

He wants to add LBM and strength, and is hoping that BF will drop.

Thoughts - comments?

one8nine is offline Banned
    i think its a little too choppy pick a dose and start it from the beginning im gonna take what you put and change it a little big

i have never done this but just form what i know/have read i think with your guidlines this would be a little better:

now - whenever he stops cruising hcg 250iu EOD or e3d
    1-20 1gram test
    1-20 masteron 400
    1-20 deca 500
    21-whenever cruse 300mg test

pdog80 is offline Banned
    20 week cycle?!!! Errr.....I wouldn't recommend doing a cycle that long. After about 15 to 18 weeks, the effects of AAS start diminishing unless you switch it up. Plus, being on AAS for that long can really make your cholesterol levels go up big time. Not a good idea.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Why even use HCG when you're just gonna do TRT at the end. A waste IMO.

vermin is offline Member
    Hi folks - thanks for the feedback.

I know that he picked the length based on the deca sticky suggesting 16 weeks. Add on 2 weeks post deca, then the tapering (I suppose you could call it a form of PCT) and that's how you get the weeks. I know that folks use deca for 10-12 weeks quite a bit, but is there any evidence to contradict what the sticky says about 16 weeks, then following with 2-4 of test?

189 - I think what you call "choppy" he things of as "graduated" or "tapered". Is that wrong? I do think he is nervous about jumping into 1g of test - even said he wanted to be sure of how he felt - but the reason he gave me for doing so much is that between his base "cruising" level, plus the deca, meant that he'd have to do about that much to have an impact. The numbers made sense to me, but it is outside my experience, so I could not really agree or disagree.

He'll listen to reason, but the more info/data/studies whatever to back it up the better able I will be to convey the info, if you know what I mean.

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Why even use HCG when you're just gonna do TRT at the end. A waste IMO.
    I'd wondered about that, too. He uses HCG as part of his TRT and somewhere he picked up the idea that using it midway through such a long period would help keep his natural levels from shutting down even more. This is another notion of his that seems a bit different, but that I could not directly refute.

uh incase he ever wants to come off hcg is a great idea unless he plans to be on for life

dont just use hcg on cycle use it ATLEAST once a week just INCASE you come off

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    uh incase he ever wants to come off hcg is a great idea unless he plans to be on for life

dont just use hcg on cycle use it ATLEAST once a week just INCASE you come off
    23+ weeks is almost 1/2 a year.. I'd say even with HCG he's gonna have a hard time if he ever comes off. And very good point, about the using HCG all the time if you're going to use it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    Hi folks - thanks for the feedback.

I know that he picked the length based on the deca sticky suggesting 16 weeks. Add on 2 weeks post deca, then the tapering (I suppose you could call it a form of PCT) and that's how you get the weeks. I know that folks use deca for 10-12 weeks quite a bit, but is there any evidence to contradict what the sticky says about 16 weeks, then following with 2-4 of test?

189 - I think what you call "choppy" he things of as "graduated" or "tapered". Is that wrong? I do think he is nervous about jumping into 1g of test - even said he wanted to be sure of how he felt - but the reason he gave me for doing so much is that between his base "cruising" level, plus the deca, meant that he'd have to do about that much to have an impact. The numbers made sense to me, but it is outside my experience, so I could not really agree or disagree.

He'll listen to reason, but the more info/data/studies whatever to back it up the better able I will be to convey the info, if you know what I mean.
    i really dont have studdies or anythign just my own logic sorry if i gave you tghe impression that what i sadi was fact not JMO

it just seems so much better to me to go right somewhere as unstable levels are what cause side effects are it seems to me that gradually ingcreasing dose will do just that make the unstable

also with a long ester like test e/c it will be tapering up on its own ANYWAY, just because of the ester it will take ATLEAST 4 weeks to reach its full level, i think your proposed way it wouldnt start to peak until about 6, 7 or even 8

tapering down is NOT pct you will NOT recover witht hat in your system just.. have less in your system that is all.. especially if hes just going back on HRT anyway

also he does not need to cut the deca before the test (if you can call that cutting test at all) if hes not doing pct as.. if you think about it.. hes really going to continue the test months if not years past the deca, for the HRT

as for the 20 week thing i think thats a max... i say get on at the doses and keep using until he stops gaining if thats 10 weeks so be it if thats 20 weeks so be it but if he stops gaining at 10 no need to go to 20.. but i dont think you need to say that he HAS to cut it to less than 20

again i have no studies only my experience and opinion on this but just trying to throw in my input

vermin is offline Member
    Thanks man - maybe no studies, but the elaboration helps a lot! What you say makes a lot of sense.

Thread Information