twiney is offline Junior Member

What happens when you reach your goal???

So after years of hard Training and after a number of years, I have reached my goal Physically at the age of 31.I`m happy to do more cycles and will.I`m all for slight improvment and hormones like IGF do the job OK.I`m on HGH most of the year.I have reached 223 pounds 9% and just want to maintain what I have for as long as possible.So my question is do I have to keep doing cycles to hold what I have? Or proper diet and training with HGH/IGF be sufficient to hold what I have? I know the older I get things will get harder,but I very Interested what people`s ideas are on this topic.Thanks in advance guys
    Last edited by twiney; 09-04-2006 at 07:30 PM.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Are you in PCT right now, or have you finished that as well? You could keep most of what you have right now provided that your diet is still good. With HGH and IGF, it should be easier to retain most of what you gained over the years.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    maintain ur goals or set new ones

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Are you in PCT right now, or have you finished that as well? You could keep most of what you have right now provided that your diet is still good. With HGH and IGF, it should be easier to retain most of what you gained over the years.

No not in PCT

Yes it`s all about diet,I was thinking if I start to slip down under 220 in the furture to just do mild cycles like Tbol or test E.I should be able to hold my gains I`m just thinking when I start to get older

I mean sly is 60 and he`s in great shape,he must use HGH most of the year.

Bump

Thread Information